Head Huncho

Quavo,

Look how life turn around.... Spray The Champagne. Me and Phew was in studio downstairs smoking, No Offset was to be found. Jose little nigga betta sit down somewhere, he still tryna smash Tyra. I blew the smoke out my nostrils and sat back getting on Instagram.

Quavo: Where Set?

He lit 2 more blunts and looked at me wit his heavy bug eyes. I bust out laughing and he just gave me a blank stare.

Takeoff: Uh I ain't know text da mf like he run shit. You head huncho .

I clicked Offset contact name,

OffsetYRN😈✊🏾: Wassup

Me: Wya

OffsetYRN😈✊🏾: Wit my babymama .

Me: Wrd. But u needa hurry up bc we bout to record a Remix

OffsetYRN😈✊🏾: I'll be there in awhile .

Me: Bet ✌🏾️

Like damn😁, he been acting more supportive with Kamari than his others. He whipped real bad and get what he want. Cousin gon have to learn the hard way, taking care of 3 almost the same age😳.

Takeoff: Offset like slingin his pipe

Quavo: A nigga better learn how to wrap his shit up too.

Takeoff: I told Zaylee I ain't ready for none yet !

Rich: Damn Yall already talking about kids ?

Takeoff: Mhm

Quavo: Well then...

Offset,

I put my Rari in park and got out, then pressed the lock button 2 times. I twisted the door open and it was unlocked, wtf they know niggas hate us. So I locked the door and went to the basement in the studio.

Offset: What'good?

I said dapping them, they either nodded or said wassup.

Quavo: Bout time a nigga showed up,

Offset: Word, but what remix we doing?

Takeoff: We gon Trophies again

We did this song a whole 2 years ago, they still on Drake.

Offset: Yall still on his rainy name ass?

Quavo: But the thing is he said we only got famous off of Versace when he remixed it.

Takeoff: -So we gon remix his

Offset: Word

Tyra,

Tyra: Domingo I'm not about to get back with you

I took DJ out of his hands and started walking out his room then he pulled my arm turning me back around.

Domingo: Fr Tyra I'm sorry like fr, I done got attached to Diamond so fast and I wasn't thinking bout you.

I shot him a crazy look,

Tyra: That's yo fucking problem not mines, You moved on and so did I. Now bye

I snatched my arm out of his grip and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I put DJ down and he started walking to my surprise, because he don't walk for me only for the boys.

Tyra: Where you going?

Jose: He came to me

I smiled slightly, cause Jose been acting a little creepy with his short ass. I ain't gon lie he look good with them braces on. I put the cookies in the oven having to bend down putting them in right.

I felt arms snake around my waist, and I turned around seeing some white hightop Air Forces 1's. It was Jose,

Tyra: Boy move

Jose: I want you girl

His voice got a little deeper and he was hard against my ass. I got a little wet in my area, and weak in my knees but I stood up. And pushed him off me giving him a death stare.

Tyra: Jose chill out before we get caught

Domingo: You already did

He started laughing going back up the stairs. I smacked Jose up his head,

Tyra: If we get in trouble ima beat yo ass. Cause it's gonna seem like I was backing it up on you.

Jose: You should've been

Tyra: You ain't my type Justin

I went over to the sink to wash my hand, and he followed hopping on the Island swinging his legs like a kid.

Quavo: TYRA BRING YO ASS

I pouted my bottom lip and got mad and Jose starting laughing.

Quavo: JOSE YOU TOO NIGGA

-------

What will happen?

**Comment on some parts, for another update**