Is Back

A week later....

Rich,

I like Tyra staying with me forreal, cause we got that sister/brother bond. Even tho we always arguing and fighting, I want her to stay with me forreal. Nobody knows where she at but me, my phone vibrated. QuavoHuncho🔌 (1).

Quavo: Aye we gotta party at the Mansion tonight pull up.

Me: Bet.

I locked my phone, damn that mean Tyra gotta come to. She walked in the kitchen drinking a caprise sun.

Tyra: Sup

Rich: Wassup I gotta tell you something

Tyra: What you gotta say?

Rich: The boys gotta party and u gon have to come. And be chill

Tyra: That's fine, but just know I don't wanna be near Quavious

Rich: Word, you got something to wear?

Tyra: Yeah, can u stay by me

Rich: Yeah girl

Tyra: Okay

She took another juice out the fridge and walked back upstairs. I started smiling, I think she falling for a nigga ? Idek, but Ima find out later.

Offset,

My babygirl almost here, August 13th. I'm beyond happy idk why, cause my other babymama's was bullshit. But Kamari been alot different and waaaay better then them. But we start getting ready for this party tonight, and if Tyra show up......No comment.

Jose,

I bet yall wanna know is my feelings still hurting, no. Fuck her and every other hoe, her dumb ass. I hope she come tonight too, cause nobody know where she at. I wanna know where she been cause she don't even got her child. Durel and Red do.

Tyra,

I am beyond nervous about tonight Rich is too. Cause they gon find out I was with him the whole time, we just gotta act. Rich got in the front seat and stared at me for awhile, then his eyes darken and voice got deep.

Rich: Damn can I kiss you?

Tyra: Uhh-

He smashed his lips into mine, sending chills down my body. I started to get wet and he gripped my waist pulling me closer. He put his seat back and patted his lap, I really wanted to fuck him but now is not a good time.

Tyra: Rich I can't

Rich: Okay

He sat his seat back up I knew he was mad cause he turned his Poppin' freestyle all the way up. After awhile we pulled up to the Mansion and it was filled with cars and people. Mostly girls, strippers, and rappers. I rolled my eyes and Rich grabbed my hand and we walked in.

He put his hand on the other side of my waist as we walked through the crowd to "VIP" where all the boys were. It felt like I had to throw up and butterfly's were in my stomach. Then I looked down as we sat right beside Takeoff and some hoe. Luckily they was high so I was good for sure.

Quavo looked dead at me then he walked off getting on the stage. He was drunk and high then he grabbed the mic from Durel speaking in it,

Quavo: If Tyra in this fucking house come to me right now. I ain't see her yet but when she get here somebody let her and me KNOW to come to me!

I bit my lip and Rich kissed my cheek and I faked smile. This shit is unbelievably they don't even know I'm sitting right here,

Takeoff: Ahh shit Rich who she is?

I looked at him and he thought for a second. I was waiting on a name to come out his mouth,

Rich: Oh this Miyah, we met a few months ago.

Takeoff: Oh I swear she look like somebody but I can't figure out.

We laugh and took a drink of the tray and started downing it. One after One after another, I was a little tipsy.

Rich: You needa stop drinking

Tyra: But you ain't my daddy tho

Rich: Girl chill before u blow yo cover

I thought about what he was saying then I stayed quiet. After the party or whatever we went back to his house. Nobody really knew it was me to my suprise, but Rich was being Horny.

Rich: Come onnnn girl

He started sucking on my neck and then he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He pecked my lips and we started kissing then he laid me down on his Versace sheets. He took my long shirt off along with my draws, then I took his shirt off and unbuckled his belt.

I got straight and he pulled me by my legs and he started flicking his tongue on my clit. I arched my back as he started sucking on it,

Tyra: Fuuuuuck riiichhhhh

He started moving his tongue faster, as my stomach started to get a funny feeling in a spot. Then I felt my liquid release on his tongue.

Rich: Get on all fours

I did what he said then he pressed down causing me to arch slightly. I heard his belt drop to the floor and him inserting some inches. And it hurted like hell he was at least 9 inches and thick. He started thursting slowly and it made me irritated.

Tyra: Rich fuck me like you really want to!

Rich: You sure baby?

Tyra: Yeeeesssss

He pushed me forward and rammed into me hard and started to speed up his pace. I gripped onto the sheets as he started groaning.

Tyra: Oooooohh-OO- Ricchhh slow down

Rich: Nah, what's my name?

Tyra: Daaaady?!!!

Rich: Mhm

I felt him expand and my walls tighten around his size. I felt his warm liquid fill me up and I cum also. I laid down catching my breath and he stared at me,

Rich: You ain't gon ride?

Tyra: Yes ima ride daddy

He laid back and I got on top as he lined us up. I slid down slowly and started grinding fast then slow, he groaned out. Then grabbed my waist forcing me down hard, I moaned out. He kept doing that until we both cum and I fell against him, He kissed my lips deeply.

Rich: I know I'm bout to say this but, I wanna be with you

Tyra: I wanna be with you too

He held me and we both fell asleep, still holding each other. Dimitri is life, I think I actually love him.

Quavo,

I'm surprised she ain't showed up to the party. Shit she probably ain't even know about it, I spot Rich with a girl tonight. She reminded me of Tyra, but she was different a little, smaller. But had a fat ass though. I got on Tyra Instagram page and seen a picture of her with the same shirt on Rich girl had on. I guess they shop the same, I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep.

I changed Tyra look in Media