4.

Summer of 1864

It's been a few months now since Kathrine and Zoey we're staying with the Salvatore's and as Kathrine predicted, her and Damon had became closer together. In fact, they were taking a walk together with her head rested on his shoulder with her arm wrapped around his arm snuggling against him.

"It's a lovely day today," she says looking up at the sun.

"Indeed it is but not as lovely as you," he flirts as she giggled at his attempt.

"You are so adorable," She says as they sat down on the bench together.

Zoey took a deep breath of the fresh air as she was preparing to tell Damon her secret today.

"Damon, how do you feel about me?" She asks suddenly looking at him in the eyes.

She wasn't compelling him, she wanted an honest answer. In fact this whole time she's been there she hasn't compelled him or fed from him like Kathrine is doing to the other Salvatore.

"Honestly? I feel like I'm in love with you, ever since we met I knew I had to do whatever it takes to make you mine, Zoey your beautiful inside out, you have a heart of gold and a personality like no other. I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you go out with me?"

"Damon your very sweet but before I answer yes there's something I have to tell you because I need to know if you'll still accept me for who I am afterwards,"

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks knitting his eyebrows together.

"Because Damon what I'm about to tell you might scare you away, Damon, Kathrine and I.... We..... We're Vampires,"

"And that's supposed to scare me?" He asks lifting her chin up with his finger.

"I been knowing that Zo, since you intend to leave in the dead of night and I see bite marks on Stefan's neck but he can't remember where they from so I piece it together,"

"So, you'll accept me for who I am?"

"You being immortal hasn't changed my feelings for you, however I do wish to become immortal with you,"

"Damon I couldn't do that to you," she says as faces were inches apart.

"I want to be with the woman I love for eternity, the more I'm human the more I'll just age and die, I don't want a life without you in it,"

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"More than anything,"

"Then kiss me Salvatore," she whispered as Damon wasted no time in smashing his lips against her soft ones in a firey kiss.

Music blared inside the house when Zoey and Damon walked inside. Talking was also heard in the kitchen as Damon and Zoey followed the noises.

It was another vampire in blonde that was laughing and talking to Stefan in the kitchen.

"Hold on I'm confused, is that who I think it is?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

The other vampire along with Stefan turns around as she grins at her best friend.

"ZOEY SALVATORE!" She shouted vamp speed over to her and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"LEXI!" She shouted back just as happy as the two woman held each other.

"Oh my how long has it been since I last saw you?! I didn't know you were in town!" She says excitedly.

"And I didn't even know you were coming! It's been like 60 years!"

"Yes! Girl we have so much catching up to do!"

"Ladies you forget your both here for Stefan remember," Damon says with a smile on his face.

"Oh right! Happy birthday Stefan!" They said together as they were pulled into a group hug.

Music was blasting, drinks were out the games were out as the girls were dancing to the beat of the music. Stefan and Damon were both sitting back watching the girls gave them a show as they had drinks in there hands.

"So, you and Zoey? Do y'all plan to get together again?" Stefan asked with slight hope in his eyes.

"Not sure Stef, she's willing to work with me only if I change,"

"Will you? Change for her I mean?"

"I've done it once before I can always do it again, anything to make her mine again," he says finishing his drink as he stood up. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be dancing with my lady," he says wiggling his eyebrows as he got to the dance floor.

He pulled Zoey away from Lexi as the two began dancing with each other instead. Zoey was laughing having a great time as Damon spun her around and pulled her back into him. He smirks as they both were looking into each other's eyes before he spun her around again.

The doorbell ringing caused everyone to stop as Zoey panted her flesh up against Damon's as her hands were rested on his chest and his arms were wrapped around her waist. Stefan smiled as he went to the door and opened it and what Zoey saw on the other side completely shocked her to the core.

"Kathrine?" She asks as the brunette girl looked over at her confused.

Votes are appreciated