Beginning to understand

and to choose to love yourself is the bravest                    thing you will ever do

                               - Dhiman

With a heavy heart she lets go of the door handle, thoughts in other places than they should be

With a heavy heart she lets go of the door handle, thoughts in other places than they should be.But one thing she knew for sure was that it was the right decision.

With light steps she made her way to her room, it's not as if anyone is at home, her parents are at work and her brother is staying overnight God knows where. After all, you can be quiet in the evening and be considerate, right?

When she stood in front of her room she opened the door and made herself comfortable in her bed. In her mind she repeats the events from before. She thought it was the best decision for everyone, especially for herself. What would have happened if she just reacted
like she did the last few times?
Probably it will be the same outcome or even worse. As time went by she became tired because of what had happened before.
Her eyes closed as she fought back the tiredness. She can't go to sleep yet. She first has to make a plan of what she would do to save herself. The certainty of her tiredness caused her to get up and make her way to her desk. She took a notebook that was pink decorated with cute bears and also a pen with the same design.

She played with the pen, thinking about what she should write. First she should learn to fight because she won't survive without it long in this world. Secondly, she should make friends with other people who will be useful for the future and most importantly don't get in the way with toman let alone kasaki or mikey. She doesn't want to be on the radar straight away. Well, it will be difficult with Kasaki, this guy has an obsession with her. Maybe she could do something about it. Befriend him and then get him on the good side huh. But it wouldn't work either because he's already way too deep
in this sh[t. And lastly she should concentrate on herself because it looked like in the future she was mourning for Takemitchi the whole time and was engrossed in a world of her own, not even aware of the outside world.
She definitely wouldn't repeat this mistake.

So

-learn to defend yourself like fight
-Find friends from the future that you didn't know before (they might prove useful)
-ignore the existence of Kisaki and Mikey (they are way too yeah)
-focus on yourself

Proud of herself, Hinata leaned back. Hope filled her as she looked at the piece of paper; it seemed that everything wasn't so bad after all. With the feeling that she would make it, she lays down on her bed and fell
asleep.

Hinata suddenly woke up early at night, her breathing was heavy, and sweat was noticeable all over her body

Hinata suddenly woke up early at night, her breathing was heavy, and sweat was noticeable all over her body. Eyes wide, she looked around, panic filling her heart as she repeated what she saw this time in her dream. It was a big fight, many dead whose voices she can't forget, suffering and pain everywhere. She touched the place where her heart was, hoping that it would calm down since it was beating like a hammer. Remembering, she looked around and looked for five things she could list. She knew this technique from a friend who often panicked and then afterwarts was calm when  used the technique. so she started: She saw a poster of her favorite band that was decorated with flowers, now she looked to the right, there she saw her white desk, her lamp that was still on, as well as the teedybear that her parents gave her when she was 6. Now she noticed how her heart calmed down and it how it became easier to breathe.

668 words Sorry that this chapter is also so short, but I got a lot going on now in school, like exam and such:,)

668 words
Sorry that this chapter is also so short, but I got a lot going on now in school, like exam and such:,)