CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

HONEYMOON IV

Zara was enjoying all the compliments from Suraj,she was carried away and didn't realise when she started saying the words she had kept hidden in her heart for so long.

"I've always wanted to come here with you Suraj. This place is special to me and I wanted to bring only a special person in my life here". she said absentmindedly.

she was only thinking about her feelings for Suraj at that moment.

When Suraj heard her words,he was baffled and didn't know how to react. "Oh! i'm honoured". he just quickly said what came to his mind.

"We should come here again sometime,maybe just the two of us". She continued and her gaze became extremely gentle and her voice, warm and tender.

Suraj raised his brows and paused what he was doing "what do you....." He was going to ask her when his phone suddenly rang and he excused himself to go take the call.

"What are you going on and about Zara?" Leylah asked as soon as Suraj was out of sight.

"What do you mean?" Zara asked raising her brows.

"Why are you doing all these knowing fully well that Suraj is now a married man"?

"Do you think he is going to take pity on you and marry you?". Leylah asked exasperatedly.

"yea,that's the plan?" Zara retorted shamelessly looking at leylah confidently.

"What?" Leylah was flabbergasted.

"Look Leylah, I know Suraj loves you but he also loves me too. Its only a matter of time before he will ask me to marry him".

"I don't really like you but i'm trying to, for his sake. because I know at the end of the day we'll be co wives,Suraj's wives". Zara said as a matter of fact.

"This is unbelievable. I can see that you've gone crazy" Leylah replied in disbelief.

"very soon Suraj will lose interest in you and see that you only cause him problems and he is not truly happy with you".

"He will realise that i'm the only woman that loves,trusts and respects him". Zara looked at her with a smug expression and felt gleeful.

" And by that time,I will never leave Suraj alone. I will give him true happiness and make him marry me by any means,I promise you that". Zara said with her back straightened,chest puffed up,her chin up and head straight. she tried to looked intimidating.

Leylah became scared seeing Zara's intimidating aura,she panicked hearing Zara's threats. She doesn't want to share Suraj with any body.

It is true that she has caused him lot of problems and still is. She is always fighting with him and doesn't give him any happiness in their marriage.

'what if she succeeds in carrying out her threats? Suraj is very easy to manipulate,he could fall into Zara's trap'.
the thought of it gave her the creeps and she shuddered with fear.

She has to save her Suraj,she has to do something fast. She stood up abruptly and went in search of Suraj,she felt Zara was going to take him away from her if they stayed there any longer.

When she found Suraj still talking on the phone,she didn't wait for him to finish. she just spoke hurriedly " Suraj let's go back,I don't want to be here anymore".

" I don't want to stay here,let's go back please. let's go" Leylah said. Her voice was trembling and she looked scared.

She has always seen Zara's sweet and innocent side. But today,Zara's exude a certain aura which was so strong and made her worry.