again and again *

"Bye, boys!" You shouted just as Luke closed the door; you heard his footsteps coming toward the kitchen and you bit your lips in anticipation. He came up behind you and pressed his front to your back before grabbing the jar of sugar that was in your hand and putting it aside. "What was that about?" he murmured against your ear as you shivered against him.

"What?" you asked weakly as he pressed you further against the counter; "that little scene earlier, what was that about?" he reiterated and you bit your lips as you tried to find a good excuse. "I'm sorry, Luke, I-I didn't mean it" you muttered pathetically and you heard and felt him chuckle behind you.

"You knew how mad I'd be, right?" he asked darkly and you could only nod; "did you do it on purpose?" he added and your lips parted as you felt his bulge starting to grow against your backside; "No, Luke... I don't know why I said that, it just fell out of my lips" you answered; his lips came brushing on your left ear as goose bumps started to form on your whole body. "Well it shouldn't have" he simply said before turning you around and trapping both your wrists behind your back with one hand.

"You know what's going to happen now, right?" he asked as his body pressed against yours; you nodded again and he rolled his hips onto yours. "Telling my friends I have trouble making you come was not an okay thing to say, baby... Especially when we both know how much of a lie that is." He said and your eyes dropped to the floor from embarrassment; "I really didn't mean that, Luke... I Just... I don't know" you tried to explain once again and he placed a finger under your chin to force you to look into his eyes again; "I know; but I can't let that slip" he answered before placing his lips on yours tenderly. "Now you know what you have to do, baby, I'll be up in a minute" he informed you before releasing your hands and taking a step back.

You quickly composed yourself before making your way upstairs to your shared bedroom; a smiled appeared on your face as you started to undress and you pressed your thighs together as soon as you were naked to relieve some of the tension. Luke entered the room a minute later and he took a second to admire your body with a smile before walking to you and putting both his hands on your backside.

"We can stop if it gets too much, baby. Remember the safe word?" he asked as his lips came to rest on your cheek; "Piano" you breathed as his mouth traveled to your neck. "Good" he commented before grabbing both your hands and walking you to the bed; he sat on the edge and gave you a nod; you immediately bent over his knees, your backside high in the air as excitement ran through your whole body.

He parted your legs slightly and ran a finger up your folds; he always did that but never said why and a part of you thought that he was doing this to make sure you were wet and that the idea of it all appealed to you, too. He then massaged your backside for a while and you felt his lips brush the area between your shoulder blades before trailing a line of kisses down your spine.

"Will you count for me?" he asked and you nodded hastily as the first slap came down on your left cheek; "One!" you shouted just as the second one stroke your right cheek this time, "argh, two" you said as both your hands grabbed Luke's thigh for support.

He went on and on until your face was crimson from both pleasure and pain and you were squirming on him; "twenty" you cried out as the last slap came down on your backside. He lowered his head and as usual kissed both your cheeks before helping you up.

He made his way to the drawer and came back with a blindfold in his hand; he quickly put it over your eyes and turned you around before pressing your sore backside to his crotch. "You look so hot" he murmured in your ear before releasing your body; he took your hand and you followed his movement as he sat on the bed again and made you straddle one of his thighs.

"Hmm... You know what's been on my mind ever since you let those words 'fall out of your mouth'?" he asked, quoting you as one of his hands came to rest on the small of your back; "I thought about you coming on my thigh... I thought about proving you wrong by letting you ride my thigh and making you come with just some dirty talking... That's what we're going to do right now... You and me, baby" he whispered and you moaned instantly as his words reverberated in your core.