meow

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Luke asked as soon as we both were able settle in from our date night

"Yes very much so!! Thanks again for everything tonight." I said, smiling as he slowly approached me and gave me a sly kiss.

"Go check the bedroom, our night isn't over yet." Luke said before winking and nodding me off

I smiled with giddy as I felt his presence follow behind me. Walking into the bedroom I saw there was a pink gift bag that was sitting on the edge of the bed with an array of rose petals around. Luke always had a special touch to the ending of an amazing night.

"You have five minutes to be ready before I come back, don't make me wait Y/N." he said, his normal adorable voice changing into his dominant one that drove me wild.

Closing the door behind him, I immediately ran to the bag and spilled out the presents that were inside. There was a note that read.

"We are going to try something tonight. From here on out you are silent unless I tell you to speak. Xo, Luke."

I felt the soft black fabric of the cat costume that I had seen in the adult store the other day and recalled how much Luke enjoyed it, he was so sly.

I stripped naked and began to put on the entire costume, piece by piece. Sliding the stockings up my legs, I slipped the outfit on and made sure everything was in place along with my cat ears that I am sure Luke would enjoy a little too much, but that is okay, I loved seeing him worked up.

There was another thing in the bag, something different I hadn't seen before. It was an anal plug; in all honesty I always wanted to try anal but only with someone I knew it would be worth it. I think that tonight was going to be that night.

My back was to the door when I heard it open and Luke's footsteps come across the room to me.

"Sit down and face me." he commanded, his normal clothing of black skinny jeans and black t-shirt turning me on instantly as I took in his appearance.

I did as I was told, the anal plug still in my hand as I looked up at him through my lashes.

"I see you found our new toy. We will get to that, but for right now lean back. Don't say a word. Not even a moan."

His hands powerfully gripped my thighs as he took in my appearance. Letting out a throaty moan of delight his eyes flicked up to me, the blue of his eyes resembling a powerful ocean that was dark and lusting after me.

"Good kitty." he purred as he slowly toyed with my clit through the holes of the fish net stockings I had on.

I bit my lip, wanting desperately to cry out already and he had just made contact with his finger. I also knew if I moaned out loud he would stop, and I sure as hell didn't want that.

"I make you feel good don't I, Y/N?" he said as his large fingers tore the crotch of the stockings open, giving him more room

"Mhmm." I said, his finger sliding in my heat slowly as he knew what he was doing was torture

"I love seeing you like this, vulnerable to me." he said, his lips inches from my pussy that was dripping for him

"Fuck, baby please." I begged aloud unknowingly.

Snapping his head up, his eyes were dark

"I said not to speak. Speak again and I'll stop." he said, his lips returning and finally making much needed contact

Doing circles of perfection around my clit I felt absolute pleasure as Luke inserted his fingers in me as well, the feeling enthralling as I could feel my stomach already beginning to tighten.

"Look how wet I make you. Fuck." he said, somewhat pleased with himself as he rubbed my clit harder with his fingers before grabbing the anal plug he had set aside

"Ready babe?" he said, his dominance breaking slightly to get my permission as I let out a silent nod

Sliding the plug in my ass he teased me with it as well as his tongue that continued to swirl around on my clit. The feeling was unbelievable and I knew I was going to come soon.

"Roll over now." Luke said as he removed the plug from my ass and dropped his pants, his body amazing as I was able to get a quick view

Bracing his cock at the opening of my ass he gripped my hair with his strong hand and placed his fingers from his other on my clit. Taking me from behind he slid in his cock slowly, his throat letting out a groan as I winced in pain that was extreme in the beginning. Luke eased the pain by rubbing my clit, and at first the few tight strokes of his cock in my ass was painful, but eventually I grew adoringly accustom to anal.

"Fuck baby yell." Luke said, his chest pressed against my back and his cock going at a good pace now

I let out a much needed scream as Luke rubbed my clit harder, his dick throbbing inside of me as I could feel myself coming. At the same time, Luke's groans grew deeper and I could feel his warm come suddenly fill me up..

Pulling his dick out slowly, he stood up and walked to the bathroom. Rolling on my back I could barely sit due to my sore back side, but I regretted nothing. Luke's face was flushed as he came back to me, his smile adorable as he was back to his normal shy and cuddly self.

Despite his appearnce in the media, I knew Luke's real side. His dominant side that drove me crazy almost every night. I knew what he was capable of making me do, and I also knew that I wanted another round with him and this time I wouldn't hold in my screams but Luke Hemmings was too good at sex.