F13

Flashback

4 years ago..

Two men were waiting for their runner to arrive. It was already late at night as they puff a smoke they saw headlights slowly approaching them.

The car stop and a person got out. She wore a black hoddie, a black cap and she as well wore a black face mask to keep her identity be unknown.

Guy 1: Are you the runner?

Aly: Yeah, where's the package?

Guy 2: seryoso ikaw yung runner? Tangina ikaw yung best runner ni amo?

Aly: just give me the package.

Guy 1: Here!

The guy in front of her just toss the package to Alyssa with force but she managed to catch it without difficulty at all.

Guy 2: Be sure ma bigay mo yan sa client on time bata. Lagot ka samin if ma late ka lang.

Agad naman tumalikod si alyssa at agad pumasok sa sasakyan nito.

Aly: Whatever.

She start up the engine at agad ito umalis to its destination. Mablis pinatakbo ni alyssa ang sasakyan nito, she was able to maneuver at ease from the traffic.

Alyssa is smart she new the route from the back of her head. Every time binibigyan siya nga task ay agad nito inaaral ang way point niya. Eventually she arrived to the drop off without any trouble and in record time.

Aly got out of the car and gave the package to their client and left without saying anything. Upon leaving the area ay agad naman nito naka receive ng message galing kay "amo". Apparently she needs to meet with the other members as they need to collect a large amount from a person who owe's him money.

Without a second thought ay agad ito pumunta sa location nito. Pag dating niya na doon ay agad niya na kita ang mga kasama niya nag hihintay sa kanya.

Aly: Josh, Ken. (She greeted them) who's the guy?

Ken: some dumb rich kid. Who owe's boss a large amount.

Aly: drugs?

Josh: Nah, sports bet.

Aly: I see.  Anong pangalan niya at nasaan ba siya?

Josh: Mark Lehmann at nasa loob siya ng bar. Tara.

Aly followed the two, she thought that they would enter the bar but they made their way to the parking lot.

Aly: hindi ba tayo papasok sa bar? (Takang tanong niya)

Ken: Maghihintay tayo dito. Sasakyan niya ito.

With that note Aly just sat down on the hood of the car and waited for their target to approached them.

They waited for approximately an hour and finally may lumapit na lalaki sa kanila.

???: Hey get off of my car! (He said angrily)

Alyssa got off and approached they guy.

Aly: are you Mark Lehmann?

Mark: Yeah! The fuck you want?!

Alyssa smirked and punch the guy on the stomach and as he arch down. She whispered to his ear.

Aly: you owe my boss money.

And with those words the two men beat him up, when he was on the floor all bruise up, aly bent down and grasp with force the hair of the guy.

Aly: Wallet.