F7

Things happen for a certain reason, some with an explanation and some with nothing at all. But why would a feeling so strong, a feeling so right couldn't be possible. She has finally met her match, where her eyes will always take stolen glances, blissful smiles form whenever she's around her.

Same sex never became an issue to her ever since the moment they met the second time around. It's that astronomical feeling you get when your heart has finally found it's holder. Your heart beats ever so lovely, your breath becomes weary knowing that she was the oxygen you long for. 

But then again, you asked yourself.

Bakit hindi pwedi? What could be the reason?

Dennise has the answers but refuse to let anyone know. She lie's saying she's straight but her line as changed ever since she met Alyssa. She kept rejecting her but God knows all she wanted is to say yes but she can't due to her personal reason.

She went about her day, attending her usual class despite hearing whispers around her about her link to a DLSU lady spiker, she just shrugged it off as her day was already ruin so what else can go wrong.  She stop by a vending machine and decided to quench her thirst, as she was deciding either soda or juice will soothe her taste, she felt her phone vibrating. She took out her phone from her back pocket, she immediately answered it.

Phone conversation

Den: Hi Jus, nabatawag ka?

Justin: Don't Hi Hi Justin me! Ano to sa twitter!? Den are you dating this Galang girl!?

Dennise can clearly hear a hint of anger and disappointment from the person on other line.

Den: My gosh you're the 98th person who asked me that, again ME AND GALANG IS NOT DATING! 

Justin: Eh bakit may stolen kiss pa!? 

Den: Beso yan! Ewan ko anong angle pagkuha sang paparazzi na yun!! (inis na sabi niya)

Justin: Oh...soo hindi kayo nag da-date? (he said calmly)

Den: Again Jus the answer is NO. We are not dating and it will never happen. (seryosong sagot niya)

Justin: Oh thank God! You got me worried for a sec..phew!

Den's eyebrows creased all of the sudden confused why her brother was relief about it.

Den: What's with that?

Justin: HAHAHA. Well uhm, I was planning sana na may re-reto ako sayo. hehe. 

Den: Whoever is that Jus, I am not interested. Ok? Teka asan ka ba?

Justin: Nako! Hindi mo pa nga nakikita or naka usap  eh, not interested agad. Tsk! He's a good guy Den, You remeber Myco?