F10

Life has a very odd way to surprise you. Just when you think you have accepted defeat and settle to bury your feelings away, it will hit you with something un expected, a kiss for example. Just a kiss can open up limitless possibilities.

A kiss.

Can make every difference.

Despite not getting the answers Alyssa couldn't help but have a huge smile painted on her face. Ikaw pa ba naman hinalikan ng tao na nag papatibok ng puso mo.

Alyssa is comfortable laying in bed just staring at the ceiling unable to sleep as the kiss keeps on replaying in her head and she can't help it to touch her lips.

Aly: Paano ba ako maka tutulog nito when all I can think about is your lips and kisses den...haiiii...I wonder what's the deal about and what do I need to prove to Mr. Lazaro...

She shuffle to the side and grab her phone on the bedside table. Alyssa took her time and opened the stolen picture she has of Dennise. The photo she has was one of the best moments of her life, it was the day that they won the pinnacle cup.

Flashback

It was the night of their victory party. Everyone was celebrating and enjoying their night. But one of the key person who assisted on their championship win was missing.

Dennise can clearly see all the smiles and joyful bliss of everyone who work for their company. Justin was the star of the night and all eyes was on him but den's eyes was searching for someone who still was not at their victory party.

Den: Jus, where's Aly??? Shouldn't she be here already?? We started the party an hour ago..wala pa siya dito. (Inis na sabi niya)

Jus: Chill den, ano ba yung aura mo na yan, dapat happy lang, we won and we should be celebrating! Woooh!

Den: that's my point jus we should be celebrating. Pero yung mechanic mo the person who should be celebrating with us is NOT HERE!

Jus: darating yun, baka may ginawa lang ok? Hahaha. Just relax sis, pero don't drink, mahina pa naman yung tolerance mo sa alcohol. If it would make you feel any better, tatawagan ko siya, all goods? Nako possessive mo, she's my mechanic by the way den not yours. hahaha.

Dennise just crossed her arms and just rolled her eyes.

Den: Whatever jus.

Agad naman nag walk out si dennise.

Dahil sa inis nararamdam niya, she decide to take a breather. Lumabas ito sa balcony ng room that they rented.

Den: haiiii...bakit wala ka dito...it would be really nice if we can celebrate it together...

Dennise looked at the stars that was majestically shining brightly tonight. She formed a sad smile on her lips as the person she was hoping to see all night hasn't showed up.

Meanwhile

Alyssa was already an hour late dahil she was taking care of a few things at their house bago ito umalis and she stop by to a very particular shop to pick up a gift that she was about to give to dennise and her team.

When she arrived at the venue, she was amazed how big the room that they rented. She greeted her team and all of the Lazaro staff associated in the race.

She saw Justin happily drinking with the team but she couldn't see dennise at the room. Alyssa made her way to where Justin was and try to get some information if where she can find her.

Aly: hey!

Jus: Aly!!!! Join us! Do you want a beer? (He happily said)

Kanor: Boss aly! Tara inom tayo!