F1

I'm standing outside of the gym waiting for the girl of my dreams. I have been in love with her ever since I met her. 

I meet her  2 years back, when her dad hired my dad.  We own the Valdez automobile repair shop and my dad is known as one of the highly skilled mechanic in the business. A lot of grand prix companies world wide were trying their best to get him to sign in but he eventually sign a deal with Lazaro's Fuel. 

My dad always said, the reason why he signed a deal with them is narrowed down by two things, One their outstanding value for eco-partnership and Two their value for social economics. Which as I remember its quite rare now a days to find in any grand prix companies as some only focus on winning and revenue.  

It was a simple deal, our repair shop will ensure and manage the performance of their F1 vehicles, in return their investment will boost up our shop and of course  we will get good press. Not a bad deal right? 

So when we signed the deal, Mr. Lazaro invited us for dinner. It's just me and my dad. My mom died a few years back from a car accident, so its just me and my dad pulling through all these years. It wasn't easy but we were able to manage. 

That dinner with the Lazaro's was the most unforgettable day of my life. It was life changing. It was that night I met her. 

I never believe in love at first sight but in that moment. 

I believe. 

Her pretty blue eyes captured my heart in an instant. 

I tried so much to get her to notice me, talk to me during dinner but I felt like she was just trying to be civil.  She would smile to my jokes and engage with small talks and that's it. I wanna keep on talking to her, but she was too busy on her phone. 

I feel like a dork, like a love sick puppy.

Oh foolish heart.  

I don't know what will I get from this but all I know is that I want to express to her how I feel. 

Her Name  is Dennise Michelle Lazaro 

and I'm Alyssa Valdez.

And here I am. 

Standing outside of their gym. 

She's part of the Ateneo Lady Eagles Volleyball team, and she's one of the best libero I have ever seen. Not being biased just because she's the love of my life.  But I have seen her games, from time to time or if I have some free time from work. 

I'm the same age as her but I had to stop school for a little while since I have to get my dad on his feet and I have to help out handling our business, but the good news is next year I can resume my studies and maybe I can get in to the same university as her. 

I was push back to reality when I saw her team mates was already starting to go out from the gym.