The change

~ALEX~
I wake up opening my eyes to see Roses beautiful face as I kiss her lips softly as she smiles snuggling up under the bed sheets, yawning I get up putting my boxers on walking to the bathroom smiling at the scenario that happened last night. Brushing my teeth I wonder what's gonna happen today, there's Elena and Nathan with her minions to bring down , come to think of it what happened to Nathan what changed him ? I rinsed my mouth and went to have a shower.

~ROSE~
I wake up to the sound of the water running in the bathroom as I smile feeling my soft swollen lips I get up and put my robe on going to the bathroom downstairs taking a shower.
The warm water fell just right as I thought of all my decisions there for some reason but it helps a lot to be honest. I sigh as the bathroom started to fog up, I need to get this school back to normal before I leave again for a few months or I might think of dropping out but I want to go to farewell/prom when in year twelve.But I have to do some concerts in America and Brisbane to Perth. After thinking I dry myself with a towel then put my uniform on with minimum makeup until I hear Alex call my name.

"ROSE BREAKFAST IS READY"He said as I open the bathroom door smelling the fresh cooked of pancakes.

"Well this smells nice" I said kissing his cheek.

"Well you smell better" he smirked kissing me pulling away we sat down and ate until I got a text from my manager.

~Meet me at the studio someone here was promised to do a song~

~who? And I have school tell him/her to postpone to this Saturday~

~it's headhunterz~ the text shocked me even more when I'm a big fan of his hardstyle music and he wants me to see.

~I WILL BE THERE 😱~ I

~good I will notify the school~

"Baby, what's wrong?" Alex said as I smiled widely

"Headhunterz ohh my gawwwd making a song with him ahhhhhhh !!" I scream like a crazy fan girl
"Ahem.. I mean anyways I'm going to miss school today"i said as he pouted

"Aww you will see me after work okay and go hang out with Alice and James for the day"

"And be a third wheeler uhh no"

"You got Philip and Jeremy" I said rolling my eyes walking up the stairs to change my clothes into a white blouse and shorts.

"No no no , your going like that" Alex said checking me out as I rolled my eyes

"Why?"

"Because it's too sexy, here" he said throwing me denim jeans as I shook my head kissing his cheek putting them on.

"You gonna be alright at school " I smile

"Yeh I will bye baby love you"

"Love you too" I said putting my shades on getting my keys.

"Taking the lambo" I said laughing as he sighed.

~ALEX~
Well I'm left to go school alone and she took the lambo.

"Ahah cutie much " I said smiling to myself until I got a text.

🙊Baby girl😍~GO TO SCHOOL YOUR LATE ALREADY~

I read it and looked at the time cursing myself and rushing out the door with my bag as I took the jeep since that was the closest one I could get in the garage .Hmm it's peaceful since we ever came here no photographers which is good..

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I said yelling nearly hitting a car that just cut me off as I break making me get out of the car watching it past down the road.

"WELL FUCK U THEN" I Yelled getting back in the car driving off to school.