Learning to Remember

~ALEX~
I've been in this hospital for how long? I don't know like my memory. At least what I've heard from apparently my family that I'm rich and I have a beautiful girlfriend. We both go to the same school but can't remember that much of anything just fragments of lost blurred memories like this one dream I had , I was walking out from an office and bumped into Rose. She's a beautiful girl but I don't know much about her. But I want to. Today is the day I have to go back to school. I'm pretty pumped about meeting new people well try to remember some things.

"Alex!" My mum called , she's a beautiful mum to admit I do have the same eyes as her.

"Yes!?"

"Rose is here" she said as I saw in the living room.

"Goodmorning" she smiled sweetly making me feel something inside as she kissed me.

"Morning" I smirk

"Bye mum" I'm still getting used to calling Kate that. But I know she feels like a mum still though she's a cool parent. I haven't seen my dad yet apparently he owns 5 star hotels in New York , so at the moment he's there for a few months.

"Come on are you just gonna stand there and blank stare me?" She raised her eyebrow making me run my hands through my hair until I looked at something beautiful behind her.

"Is that a Matt Black Lamborghini!?!!" My jaw dropped.

"Yeah... Wow you remember your cars but not me hmm " She smirked, making me turned on.
What?.....I was in the mood.I pin her against the car pressing my body against hers feeling my heart racing fast as she kisses me down to my jaw then my neck giving me butterflies and tingles as I moved my hands under her shirt hearing her moan. Until I stop kissing her as a flash of memory came back to me making me trip backwards but manage to hold my balance.

"Alex!" She said grabbing my hand as another flash of memory appears in my head but they were hard to see the persons face, I was looking at someone but didn't know who. I shook my head as I saw Rose worried.

"I'm okay, I just had a memory flash" I said as she took me in the car driving me to school.

"High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life .. Fight fear for the selfish pain it was worth it every time...Hold still right before we crash cause we both know how this ends , a clock ticks till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again.. Cause you are the piece of me that I wish I didn't need , chasing relentlessly still fight and I don't know why .." She stopped singing as I wanted to listen to her voice even more.

"Why did you stop??" I asked

"Because we are at school" she giggled as I looked out the window to see the school.

"Oh, but I didn't know you sang so beautifully"she really did sing beautifully

"Aha you already know I do,come on let's go"  she said as I walk out of the car and began heading to the office.

"Hey!, where are you going?"

"I'm going to register of course?.." I said laughing.

"Umm your already enrolled here 2 years ago..? From America" she said as I scratched my head.
"America?, I live in America? I mean Lived?.."

"Yes .. " she said something underneath, I couldn't hear what she said but it must of made her sad .. She frowned but put her head up and smiled.

"What's wrong ?" I asked as she shook her head denying.

"Nothing I'm seriously fine aha your clearly not" she kissed me on the cheek as I gave her a quick smile. A few people came up to me and asked if I was okay but I don't remember them nor their names.