Change part 2

Today is mufti day / where you can where anything to school except for bikinis and yeah ect. I smile texting Jeremy to send me of what he was wearing also Phillip too.

"Babe how do I look ? " Alex said as I turned around and kissed him

"Mmmm, I guess that's a yes" he smirks peaking me.

"Hehe" I giggled , I went to my wardrobe and took out a grey shirt with shorts and a jacket with white converse.

"Ooh, looking fine beautiful" Alex said kissing my neck just as my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"ROSE!I don't know what to wear ?" I heard Phillips voice said.

"Ok I will come to your house alright"

"Yeah okay thanks" he said as I grabbed my keys driving to his house.

"Babe?"

"Yes?" I said turning on the curve.

"Why don't u drop me there and you sort out with Jeremy , trust me if I can look good I can make him look good too" he said touching my hand as I smiled.

"Yeah okay thanks" I said turning back to Jeremy's house.
***
I walk to the door, waving to Alex as he drove out of the drive way as I knocked the door.

"Yes how-, oh hello Rose come income in, what brings u here?"

"Oh just here for Jeremy helping him choose what he's gonna wear today"

"Oh okay, would you like something to eat?"

"Oh no thanks I just ate before"

"Alright , JEREMY ROSE IS HERE" she said as he came downstairs as my jaw dropped in amazement.

"Hey Rose .. Uh is this okay?"

"Oh my gawd?! Okay okay?!"

"I will change .."

"NO ! YOUR SMOKING HAWT" I said gushing over him even though I have a boyfriend
"Ahem .. Umm hehe sorry.." I blushed.

"Really? " He smiled and hugged me.

"Okay umm lets go and wait let me call Alex first." I said just as I heard the honk of the car outside.

"Oh their here" I smile saying goodbye to his mum.

"Woah am I actually gonna sit in one of these mad baby" he said as I nodded smirking

"YES!" He said as I realised he's changed now, he's confident and his transformation was just amazing.

"Ready to go? " Alex said as we hopped in the cars.

"Of course we are" I said as we drove to the school seeing people stare at our car and take pictures as girls were checking out the boys as I smirk walking out closing the door. We walk through the school gates as everyone gave us attention until that daughter of a bitch came stoping in front of us smirking and eyeing Phillip and Jeremy.

"Well well fresh meat I see" she winks at them as I rolled my eyes

"Umm no don't think so" I said as we all walked passed her until she mumbles something then seeing her minions around the corner with balloons? WATER BALLOONS?

"PHILLIP NO!" I said as he quickly dodged the balloons like Spider-Man senses.

"What!? " Elena said crossing her arms
"IT WAS MENT FOR ROSE!" She said frustrated.

"ROSE WATCH OUT!" Jeremy said pushing me aside catching the water balloon as it popped in his hands.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" The deputy principle came walking out looking at Jeremy.