Lightbrush oneshit

Actually its oneshot, not oneshit💀‼️It was not funny but i laughed so it was funny i guess? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love love Lightbrush but other than lightbrush i like alot, but Lightbrush otp now making oneshot of it.

(ANGST ALERT )

--

Lightbulb's Pov:

I'm so sick of this. I tried and TRIED working hard for my team but all i get is just being yelled and scolded whenever i tried hard and put myself into alot of pressure but they still think I'm not trying hard enough.

Can they appreciate it a little bit at least? Why can't they see that I'm trying hard? Am i actually stupid for this? Am i a bad leader? Can i even rest?

Why are they like this?

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!? WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!? WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?
WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS!?

Why are they like this...?

...

Okay, calm down.. Just stay calm, just stay positive, they might ended up appreciating my hard work right? I hope they do apparently. Mephone called us for a challenge, Oh great..

(After the challenge and elimination)

Paintbrush's Pov:

Great, we lost again because of Lightbulbs STUPID FUCKING IDEAS and HER HORRIBLE LEADER SHIP. She is completely a stupid mf.

I wish she was eliminated instead of Test tube, Test tube would much help our team. I feel my head shaking in anger and my bristle lighting brighter. I should approach her and talk to her about it. She needs to put efforts.

I walked to the calm down corner where i last saw her, seeing her feeling a bit down. That's probably normal. "Lightbulb, we need to talk." I said, little hint of an harsh voice.

She looked at me with her tired eyes and she quickly smiled, she looks like she is faking it. she isn't usually like that, she is always happy to see me and that's weird that she faked her smile..but i brushed off the worried feeling instead.

I took her to a more quiet and private place so its only us to talk. I approached her. "Lightbulb, i think you need to be.. Replaced with a new team leader. You're not doing great at leading and working for the team. I'm gonna be the new team leader. How's that sound, eyy?"

I looked at her with a "smile" on my face. "I-i did try hard to be a good leader! Can i pls have a chance..?"  She replied with a hint of a sadness i sighed in annoyance. My bristle started to glow more. I clenched my hands.

"I'm so sick of this, You're really STUPID and you dont even try hard enough! What is the reason why we keep loosing? ITS YOU. You dont work hard or try, you're stupid ideas always put us in danger!"

"YOU JUST CAN'T SEE I'M TRYING MY BEST FOR MY TEAM! I PUT MYSELF IN PRESSURE EVERYDAY AND ALL I GET IS NOTHING!? I TRY HARDER SO I CAN BE A BETTER LEADER! NO ONE EVEN APPRECIATE IT, NOT EVEN YOU. "

Her eyes were filled with tears of anger. Her hands begun to spark with electricity and her bulb starts to change in more yellowish-orange. My bristle stopped glowing and i look at her with my eyes of guilt.

"Just.. Leave me alone Paintbrush."

I watch her leave, looking down on my feet. I regret what i said immediately.

--

yo wsp🚬

I wrote this because i was bored