Part-13(The Subtle Disturbance)

(Y/N'S POV, AFTER CLASSES)

(INSIDE THE CAMPUS)

I was totally disturbed today and not to mention I was unable to focus on my lectures as well. Well, what could be the reason but I guess you guys would've already found out. Umm, yeah it's Yuki's presence. It's not like I'm not happy. I'm really happy but it seems like she's ignoring me and the most important thing which should be mentioned is how in the holy moly world Jungkook knows her? I was really shocked and traumatised. Moreover, I didn't expect this to be coming.

I let out a sigh as I can still remember what actually happened in that class. When we both were shocked looking after Yuki. She just threw a smile at me. Gosh, my heart was hurting so bad at time but it seemed like she doesn't care about it and it also felt like she owes some revenge on me. I don't know but I kind of felt like that.

Well, she didn't give me any hugs nor handshakes. The next thing which she did after lending a smile was coming and hugging Jungkook so tight inside a freaking classroom where the professor was standing with his statistics book in his hand and not to mention, he was allover clueless. I mean I can understand he can't say anything when this girl has just welcomed herself in this class for the first time.

To be honest, the way she hugged Jungkook. Arghh, I can't explain as well. Yeah, just understand by yourself...and umm, gotta admit that I felt a tinge pain inside my chest, like my heart was getting clenched due to an unknown force and not to mention, I've this subtle disturbance going on inside me.

Was I feeling vulnerable or something? Like c'mon I don't own Jungkook. We both are just deskmates....yeah just deskmates.

And I actually felt more sad when I believed that Jungkook would shove Yuki away like some other girl but God, he didn't do that. Infact, he closed his eyes and hugged her back tight. A mesmerizing smile ultimately carving on his lips. For the first time, he looked so happy that it was eating me, it was really unnatural.

He looked happy and damn, the reason isn't me but Yuki.

I was clenching my firsts so hard under the table that I can feel the warmth arising on my fists to my adrenaline. At that moment, I realised I need to calm my fangs down and somehow I did that I just closed my eyes and ignored them.

The whole day, Jungkook wasn't paying me attention anymore even though I was the damn girl sitting beside him but the spotlight was already on Yuki and this annoyed me down to hell. At that moment, I just wanted to stand and pull Jungkook's head, making him look at me, ONLY ME. But c'mon, how can that be even possible. Isn't it? Haha, I know it was a lame joke.

And yeah, not to mention, they both are having the best time with each other like these two idiots are freaking ignoring the whole damn class and even the whole university. I've never seen Jungkook talking so happily and not to mention, he was talking like a chatterbox and it was really unbelievable for me.

And regarding Yuki, I don't know what happened to that girl. It feels like she just don't want to spend her time with me and it just made everything super annoying. Where the hell Jungkook came in her life? Is he the one who Yuki mentioned when she was a six years old that she has crush on this coconut head boy. Damn, things were getting even complicated as Yuki was ignoring me to her best.

I tried remembering if I had done anything bad to her but I only picturised happy and nostalgic moments with her. I also got remember of that lovely day where I was chasing Yuki, yeah we were playing run and chase and suddenly, my leg slipped on a rock and I fell down on my knees, creating a bruise. I was feeling pain and damn, I was crying so hard. But Yuki immediately came to me and wrapped a minion bandage around my knees. She patted me like an elder sister and gave a kiss on my right cheek. It made me feel better.