1 - 10

Chapter 1: There Would be No Such Person Anymore

I am not a reacher; I will never rely on you to show off myself. If we meet, you are already world class. If I love you, I will surely break through hardships and stand with you; I will announce to the world that I am perfect enough to match with you. – Yun Xiangxiang.

[Lu Huanong V: It's good to have you for the rest of my life. {Marriage Certificate JPG}]

[Ruo Feiqun V: Stay together @Lu Huanong V: Great to have you for the rest of my life. {Marriage Certificate JPG}]

[Huan Yu Century V: Hope that you both stay in love for eternity {❤️} @Lu Huanong @Ruo Feiqun.]

The three Weibo [1] posts were sent less than two minutes apart. When the news of Lu Huanong and Ruo Feiqun's engagement was announced, it caused an uproar in the entertainment circle. Different to other celebrity couples in which their respective agencies were forced to intervene, these two got the approval of Huan Yu Century Entertainment.

Without scrolling to the bottom, Hua Xiangrong immediately knew that the comments below were blessings for their union. After all, the woman was twenty-eight years old while the man had already reached the age of marriage. Their fans were worried about their idol's love life. Moreover, there had been rumors swirling around regarding the two of them for three months, so their fans had been anticipating it. And so once it was made official, their fans rushed to congratulate them no matter what.

"You lost," The ward door was pushed open; Wen Lan stood blankly in front of Hua Xiangrong's bed.

Small suit, white shirt, hip skirt, impervious stockings complete with five-inch high-heels. The standard female elite outfit in the workplace made her look rigid and serious.

Hua Xiangrong smiled casually, tossing her iPad on one side and folded her hands behind her head. She leaned her body backward, "Yeah, I have lost."

"This is the company's arrangement for you." Wen Lan handed the documents that were under her armpit to Hua Xiangrong.

Hua Xiangrong didn't pick up the document, but she shook her head gently, "Sister Lan, my contract with the company is going to expire soon."

She was already thirty years old this year. She entered the company from the age of twenty and signed a ten-year contract. In this decade, she had enjoyed countless praises and received innumerable accolades before she had even reached her prime.

Ten years. She was not considered a legend in her journey growing from a little-known celebrity to a bona fide star, but she was already considered very lucky compared to others.

"You want to cancel the contract?" Wen Lan's expression changed slightly. "I never thought you to be a weak woman who would be head over heels for a man, nor a woman who can't afford to lose."

Hua Xiangrong's beauty matched the depth of her emotions. She was definitely not a person who couldn't let go. Even if other people didn't know, as the agent of both Hua Xiangrong and Lu Huanong, how could Wen Lan not know who actually lay deep in Ruo Feiqun's heart?

A large portion of the company thought that Hua Xiangrong had lost to Lu Huanong. After all, Lu Huanong not only got the favor of the male idol, but she also succeeded in stepping up in terms of status.

But in reality?

"Sister Lan, I am tired and old, and this industry favors the young." Hua Xiangrong smiled lightly.

Wen Lan stared at Hua Xiangrong's face in surprise. How is 30 years old counted as old? With Hua Xiangrong current status, she could still be popular for at least ten more years!