1041 - 1050

Chapter 1041

Zhou Xifu and Mi Lai looked at Chu Chen at the same time.

Chu Chen's expression was calm. He stared at his chin with his fingertips and said carefully, "I already felt that this matter was a little strange."

"You're referring to the recording."

It wasn't that Mi Lai and Chu Chen had a telepathic connection. Mi Lai had hired someone to pay a large sum of money to delete the recording. After it was restored, she would definitely look for someone to settle the score. However, that person had vowed that it was impossible for it to be restored.

Furthermore, he had gone to watch Xu Mo's interview. Xu Mo's theory was correct, but he did not leave any traces. Xu Mo was lying. However, he could not stand up and refute this matter. Otherwise, he would be admitting to it, he was the person who had deleted the recording.

Wasn't this exposing everything that Mi Lai had done?

Therefore, even if he knew that Xu Mo was lying and deceiving the public, he could not stand up and refute.

Mi Lai was still very confident in the person she hired. She was more inclined to believe Xu Mo's lies. Then, how was the recording restored?

"After discussing with Xiaomi, we both felt that someone obtained the recording before we deleted the backup computer on Cheng Youzhen's computer. They didn't go to restore the recording, but to return what they stole back."

Chu Chen told Zhou Xifu what had happened, it also included his and Milli's deductions. "Since the Xin 'an company is open for business, it's impossible for them to do something that violates professional ethics. Therefore, we can rule out the possibility that someone spent a lot of money on them to make them target us."

It wasn't that he thought highly of a company's integrity, but there was no need for such a thing. Wasn't this drawing hatred points?

"So, what you're saying is that the white hat xin an company did it on purpose. They obtained the recording a long time ago, and after the incident happened, they restored the recording and used the Cheng Father and daughter to deal with Milai."

Zhou Xifu valued xin an very much. Otherwise, he would not have spent so much money to maintain the security of his computer. He had been influenced and understood some basic principles, he knew that Chu Chen was right. "According to this calculation, the people who attacked me yesterday were them."

"They are all experts in this field, aren't they?"Chu Chen didn't give a positive answer. Instead, he continued, "If they were the ones who attacked you yesterday, then what is their purpose?"

What was their purpose?

It was obvious that they wanted him and Milai to turn against each other!

Zhou Xifu's gaze was cold and heavy. It had been many years, and no one had used him like this.

Keenly catching Zhou Xifu's gaze, Chu Chen said casually, "It's not just that."

"What else?"

"I'm afraid that they have found something, which is why they spent so much effort."Chu Chen's words had a strong implication, but his eyes were filled with confusion, "They are certain that there is something very important in your computer. Moreover, once Xiaomi touches these things, you will definitely give Xiaomi a hard time, which is why they want to use your hands to deal with Xiaomi."

Upon hearing Chu Chen's words, Mi Lai's eyelashes fluttered, but she endured it and didn't look at Chu Chen. She couldn't let Zhou Xifu know that she had already told Chu Chen everything about the deal between her and Zhou Xifu. Otherwise, Zhou Xifu wouldn't be at ease with Chu Chen.