901 - 910

Chapter 901

On the 28th of that month, Yang Qi's parents brought someone to their house to propose marriage. As they were in a hurry, many of the procedures were skipped and they wanted to make it more lively, they planned to arrange the wedding on the 15th day of the first lunar month, the Lantern Festival.

Song Meng was a little embarrassed to ask Yun Xiangxiang, "The photography studio didn't have enough time to shoot the wedding dress, so I could only thicken my skin and ask you to help me hire a private photographer."

As for the clothes and the shooting location, she and Yang Qi would settle it themselves.

"The price of a private photographer will be more expensive."Yun Xiangxiang was troubled. Previously, she had watched the new year and gave her own photographer a holiday. Now, at this juncture, she would definitely be able to find someone, but the price would only be more expensive.

"It doesn't matter. Yang Qi said that this time, it's enough for me to be extravagant. He will do his best to arrange the wedding for me."

"He's very confident,"Yun Xiangxiang joked and took out her phone to look for him.

"He received some prize money from the competition and sent it home. However, his mother is a very meticulous person. Other than renovating the house, she saved the rest and gave him 100,000 yuan."Yang Qi directly gave song Meng her bank card.

Song Meng also had a part-time job during the winter and summer holidays. She also saved tens of thousands of yuan. In addition, Yang Qi would come over after the new year to offer betrothal gifts, so she still had some money. Anyway, buying a house was very far away, so she had the confidence to do other things.

Yun Xiangxiang nodded and found song Meng. As long as song Meng wanted people, she didn't care about anything else.

It was said that after the new year, they would go to Yang Qi's place to take photos. The wedding banquet would also be held there. Yang Qi's parents both advocated holding it in the countryside because their relatives were all in the countryside, so they wouldn't spend too much money.

After that, Yun Xiangxiang was busy following her parents to visit her relatives. During the New Year, her little aunt and grandmother were crying at her, kneeling and begging. Su Chengcai's matter hadn't been officially decided yet.

As for not paying off the debt, they wouldn't be sentenced by the court immediately. If they could make the debtor pay, of course, they would try their best to make him pay. Yun Xiangxiang was a little unhappy because of this, so she made her stance clear.

After that, Yun Xiangxiang and her parents brought her two younger brothers back to their hometown. They were going to pay respects to their ancestors and grandfather. They were going to burn paper money and tell them about their marriage at the same time.

When Yun Xiangxiang returned to her hometown, she attracted a lot of warm reception and onlookers. It caused quite a stir.

However, compared to the crazy fans and the media, the people in her hometown were much easier to talk to.

When Yun Xiangxiang returned from her hometown, it happened to be the day that Yang Qi and his parents went to song Meng's house to propose marriage.

The couple sent the wedding invitation to Yun Xiangxiang together. Looking at the tiredness of the two of them and thinking of the things that they had experienced, they were probably busy preparing for the wedding in the short few days.

However, even though they were tired, the joy on their faces could not be hidden.

Yun Xiangxiang purposely mentioned that she wanted to set up Xin an technology company. Yang Qi was a little excited and immediately agreed, "The goddess needs me. I will definitely help her. I also know many comrades-in-arms!"