1061 - 1070

Chapter 1061

Resources came and went faster. It seemed that many people were confident that they had finished watching the free version, but most of them did not see it at all. Some people had caught the last bus, they had not finished watching the film or had not watched it yet. Instead, they were scared and broke out in a cold sweat.

It was still very cold in early spring. Many people had caught a cold because of it. For some reason, they had a bitter feeling of being punished for doing bad things.

Because of this matter, the internet was in an uproar. The top trending search was undoubtedly # Toxic Sea's source leaked # .

This time, it was no longer the kind of low-definition video captured by the camera, but the highest-definition video quality.

It was also no longer the first edition of the cut-in ads. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that this was done through a copy of the source file, which had such an effect.

Everyone knew that someone had used malicious means to harm "Toxic sea".

Now, who wanted toxic sea to be unlucky the most? As expected, suspicious gazes were cast on the people related to "Rescue operation".

Some people had already started to discuss in private, but there was no real evidence, so everyone was just casually saying it.

Yun Xiangxiang posted a very, Very Long Weibo post at this time, which was her longest comment to date.

She even wrote the title of the article: "If one day the film doesn't need to be paid for".

This title was very eye-catching at this point. Coupled with her own popularity, it instantly attracted a lot of clicks.

In the article, she asked in a rhetorical tone, "What will happen if one day the film doesn't need to be paid for?"?

Then, she answered her own question, and the film would be destroyed.

In this article, she analyzed the distribution of the film's box office in detail.

Many people did not understand. They thought that a film with a few hundred million investment and a few billion at the box office would definitely make a lot of money.

In fact, it was not. This included business tax, special funds for the film industry, commissions for cinemas and cinemas, distributors, production costs..

She gave them an example. If a film was invested with 300 to 400 million yuan, the box office would need about 1.5 billion yuan. Only then would the investment not lose money. Only when the box office reached 3 billion yuan would the investment be able to earn more than 100 million yuan.

Therefore, the film investment was a high-risk investment. It was a low-profit investment.

"The sea of poison"had invested 400 million yuan. Now, the box office was less than 2 billion yuan. It was just barely at a loss.

If it was not at a loss, then from the preparation to the completion of the film, they had worked for more than a year. was that considered free labor?

Who could believe in this industry after working hard for more than a year without receiving the corresponding remuneration?

After she finished talking about the film industry, Yun Xiangxiang started another paragraph and asked what would happen if the film industry did not charge a fee?

The answer was that the actor that they liked would quit the film industry.

The box office proved the actor's ability. If the actor did not have the ability, they would gradually be abandoned.