Chapter 84: Kinnporsche harmonization and Vegas-Tiger confrontation

Porsche

The days pass quietly. It's been a week and a half since Pete went to northern Thailand to take care of his sick grandmother.

We haven't heard from him but the last time we heard, Boss Korn told us he was fine and was just taking some extended leave to stay with his grandmother.

He cut himself off from all contact with those around him at the main and secondary house to concentrate on his life and refocus on himself.

I am convinced that he took this opportunity to put some distance between himself and Kinn, to reflect on their romantic relationship. Kinn also agrees with me but he is reassured to know that Pete no longer blames him for what happened during our last moments together.

We just have to wait for him to return so that everything goes normally again.

- Porsche, hurry up and take your shower...we're going to be late...

I've been in Kinn's quarters for some time. We no longer spend a single day without each other and this allows our relationship to grow.

This morning we meet at Boss Gun's secondary house for a monthly meeting to take stock of current affairs.

I hurry to finish my shower, dry off and get dressed in my work uniform. Kinn is already preparing breakfast.

I can't wait to see Vegas again. It's been a long time since I last spoke with him. With everything I had to do these last few days, I didn't have time to go see him and spend time with him.

I also didn't have the opportunity to speak to him by phone or messages. Boss Korn revealed to me that the secondary family is currently experiencing networking and communication issues. Boss Gun would have told him that this would be resolved as quickly as possible.

The main family will lend some telephone devices to the secondary family while waiting for their problem to be resolved.

I'm in a good mood when I arrive in the kitchen.

- Hi, Kinn, sorry for the delay in waking up...

Kinn smiles at me, kissing my cheek.

- It's not serious. Last night you filled me well so you are forgiven.

I turn red hearing this sentence. Since Pete left, it's only me to satisfy Kinn sexually. We do it very often and my buttocks have been very sore for several days but...it's a pure pleasure to be Kinn's bottom.

The more time we spend together, the more I realize that I like his personality, suits me and corresponds to me. It's also mutual on his side but he's not attached to me to the point of breaking up with Pete.

It doesn't bother me that much, as long as I can share some moments of his life.

Kinn

Pete has been in Northern Thailand for 11 days and exactly two weeks since we left in bad weather. I feel like an idiot for arguing with him when he was going through a bad time with his grandmother.The guilt quickly overcame me and still haunts me, even if, through Dad, I learned that my boyfriend no longer held it against me and that he was eager to see me again.

I don't know how soon it will be but I will wait as long as necessary. In the meantime, I will be satisfied with the company of Porsche near me.

Although our relationship has brought exciting new experiences and memorable moments, it is difficult for me not to feel the absence of Pete, whose presence is an essential part of my life.

This is the first time I've felt such a lack of interest from Pete. His absence is felt in the details, in the little things that made our relationship special. Our shared moments flash through my head as I finish preparing breakfast.