Bough Keeper

silence flowed through the air as they just stared at each other.

reacting to rimuru's question made neuvillette raise his eyebrows.

Neuvillette: i'm sorry? focalors? i'm afraid i don't know what you're talking about...

Rimuru: where is she?

Neuvillette: i really don't know what you're talking about. if you have nothing better to say, please leave immediately.

the man turned around and walked away, leaving them behind.

Rimuru: so you want to play a game? alright...

in an instant, Rimuru disappeared and reappeared right behind neuvillette. he then tried to grab the man's head, but neuvillette quickly dodged and took a fighting stance.

this alerted the people around them as they began to gather around to see what was going on.

Neuvillette: i assume you realize that attacking someone of my status would get you in trouble, right?

a smirk crossed his face, as several mechanic guards appeared and surrounded rimuru and the others.

with just a single wave of venti's hand, those guards destroyed as many gasp coming from the people.

Venti: and what, do you think you can handle three archons at once?

Neuvillette: i'm sorry, what? except the void sovereign, i can handle both of you *scoffs*

Zhongli: then... i'll let you taste the wrath of the rock.

about ten spears appeared behind him as it launched towards neuvillette.

however, the man easily blocked all of zhongli's attacks.

Neuvillette: you can't beat me... i am stronger tha-

before finishing his sentence, the space around them cracked as they teleported to a mysterious place.

Venti: let's see... can you survive the scream of wind?

the wind began to pick up and thunder roared in the dark sky.

meanwhile rimuru...

Rimuru: should i just leave them alone?

Ciel: in that case, we should find the individual focalors.

Rimuru: oh yeah. *looks at venti* i'll leave him to you!

with a wink from venti, rimuru then disappeared and reappeared. this time inside the court.

Rimuru: damn... look at this fancy, i don't know what to say!

the opera epiclese. an opera house designed to function as the main courthouse in fontaine.

Rimuru: and what is that?

he pointed towards some sort of scale. and on top of that... a throne?

Rimuru: i can feel neuvillette's energy from that throne. i think it's the place where he passes judgment on-

suddenly, ciel came out of rimuru as another double appeared with red eyes.

Rimuru: what's going on?

Ciel: this scale...

Rimuru: what is it?

she then approached and began to examine it. with her eyes closed and nodding like she was deep in thought.

Ciel: mhn. i understand... this scale, is where focalors are *looks at rimuru*

Rimuru: huh? what do you mean?