Surprise

As Aang sits down on the ground, someone approachs him.
"Why hello there, Avatar Aang." The dark hooded stranger says in a deep, croaky voice. Aang quickly jumped up to his feet.
"Who are you?" Aang asked the hunchbacked stranger as he threatened to Earthbend a boulder at him. The stranger chuckles. "You're braver than how you first were, haha"
Aang knew that laugh anywhere.

*FLASHBACK*

"C'mon Monk Gyasto! Let me learn how to bend something other than Air!" Aang pleaded.
Monk Gyasto shook his head. "Young Avatar, you have plenty of time to learn each element. You won't be a kid forever." The Monk reminds him

Aang groans. Ever since he found out he was the Avatar he wanted to learn how to master all the elements so he can save the world! When it needed saving of course.

Monk Gyasto's laughed echoed all around the Temples. Aang turned around instantly.

"What's so fun-MONK GYASTO!" Ang shorts as he witnesses The Monk chucking fruit tarts at the fellow Monks.

"Look at their faces! They need to let loose sometimes! C'mon Aang, give it a try." Gyasto says as he is handing the young pupil a bright, red strawberry tart. Aang hesitated but he eventually grabbed the tart and placed it at the rim of the Balcony.

"You need to study your target and fire instantly before they move a inch." The Monk guided.

Aang squinted at the back of Monk Oboko's head as he Airbended up into the air and kicked the tart as hard as he could off the Balcony. Aang and Gyasto eyes widened as they watched the tart hit the top of the tree Monk Oboko is sitting under.

Aang groaned. "He was right there! It was was suppose to hit him! NOT HARD! But you get my point...." He sighs as he looks down and kicks a pebble across the sandy, ground.

The monk places his hand on Aang's shoulder. "Don't give up my Young Avatar. You have many. many years to master these kind of things." Aang brushed Gyasto's hand off his shoulder as he jumped of the balcony and onto Appa.

"Where are you going? A storm is coming this way!" The monk protested as Aang was about to fly of with Appa.

"Ill be fine....I just need to clear my mind. YIP YIP!" Aang shouts as Appa flew high up into the air. Aang looked once more at The Monk. "Ill be back, I promise."

|| Hello guys I'm BACK!!! Im so sorry i ahem been gone for so long but i promise ill post a lot more chapters for now on! The next chapter will be after the flashback! Stay tuned! ||