Traier

The scene opens up as we see a boy looking through a window as he smiles to himself until he heard a shackling noise as he looks down and notices a rat nipping on the chains he's cuffed onto. He then sighs and looks down until......

???: My dear Y/N.

He then looks up as he notices a shadow figure standing in front of his cell as the boy couldn't see his face at all.

???: What a sad hand fate has dealt you. Your father is dead and everyone thinks you're the killer, but we know the truth, what really happened.

The figure said before walking away as he appears in Y/N's cell.

???: Do you really wanna hear the sound of people cheering as your head gets cut off while your mother and your sister watch???

Y/N shakes his head as the figure smirked before speaking.

???: Let's see if we......... can do....... Better.

The boy then felt a sudden burning pain on his hand as he grunts and looks at his hand to see a mark.

???: My mark

???: My mark. Consider it, a gift.. the figure said before Y/N looks back up and notices he's gone.

The scene then switches to a rainy night in the city as there are dead bodies and weepers as rats were eating dead bodies as it then shows a figure on a rooftop looking at the city as chaos was everywhere. The person was Y/N as he then notices a man that has information about his father's killer. As he was looking down at the man someone came from behind Y/N as they wrapped their arms around his neck and started kissing it. The person revealed to be his lover, Nitara.

She started licking and kissing his neck as she whispered in his ear

Nitara: Go get him my love.

He then puts his mask on as he starts to run across the rooftops while doing parkour and using blink to teleport to rooftops as he uses far reach to pull himself from far distances. He then made it to the man's home as he goes onto the roof as he notices a guard, guarding the upper level. He jumps down and kills the guard as he pushes his lifeless body to the floor. Y/N is walking through the halls until he hears laughter and talking, he then kneels down and looks through the peephole with his mask as he overhears the guard and his main target talking until one of the guards spotted him looking through the peephole.

Guard 1: YOU OUTSIDE THE DOOR!

Y/N quickly gets up as the mark on his Hand glows.

Guard 1: WHAT ARE YOU-

Y/N blasts the door open with his hand as the guard rushed towards him trying to stab him until Y/N bashes his head knocking him by the fireplace before stabbing him. Another guard rushes towards him trying to stab Y/N in the back.

Main Target: STOP HIM! He shouted before running into the other room.

Y/N then stabs the last guard as he rushes after his target. He busts the door open as he saw 3 guards covering him all armed with guns.

Main Target: SHOOT THAT BASTARD! KILL HIM NOW!

They all shoot at Y/N until he freezes time before shooting the three guards with sleeping darts and resuming time. The guards fall to the floor as Y/N walks towards his main target grabbing him by his collar.

Main Target: Listen! I know who killed your father!!! I-it was an assassin d-dressed in red t-that's all I know-

He was cut off as Y/N slits his throat as he pushes his body to the floor. As he stared at his body twitching he heard more guards coming in the room as he uses blink to escape through the window as he fell outside and started running in another direction. The scene then switches over to his home and he was walking to the throne room as he peeks through the keyhole where he sees his mother, sisters, General Shao, Tanya, and Li Mei and they look like they are all waiting for him to arrive. He then uses wind blast knocking down the door as they all notice him and get in their fighting positions. Sindel then stood up as she glared at him before speaking.

Sindel: You! How dare you show your face in my throne room and my home! You're the reason why outworld is in chaos! I don't know who you are and what your intentions are but you'll shed no blood in my home! Milenna, Kitana! FINISH HIM!!

Kitana and Milenna fight Y/N as he was doing his best not to injure his sisters. Then out of nowhere General Shao slams his axe to the ground making a Shockwave causing Mc to get launched into the wall as his mask falls off his face before he quickly puts it back on as he looked up and sees Sindel, Mileena, Kitana, General Shao, Tanya, and Li Mei in fighting positions as Y/N lifted up his left hand as the Mark on his hand Glows.

 Then out of nowhere General Shao slams his axe to the ground making a Shockwave causing Mc to get launched into the wall as his mask falls off his face before he quickly puts it back on as he looked up and sees Sindel, Mileena, Kitana, General Sh...