Chapter 3 (short chapter)

(3rd POV)
Y/N wakes up as he sits up on his bed and rubs his eyes he then notices the mark on his hand as it was still there.

Y/N: It wasn't a dream after all...

He clenched his fist as he gets up from the bed and stretches as someone knocks on the door.

Y/N: Uhh......c-come in!

The door opens as an assassin enters the room holding a pair of clothes.

Assassin: Good you're awake. Master Daud wanted me to bring these to you.

He sets the clothes on the bed as he turns to Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks.

Assassin: No problem. Come to the meeting room when you are ready. He said before leaving.

He looks at the clothes and gets changed into it as he examines himself in the mirror and noticed how messy his hair looked and how tired and exhausted he was.

Note: You don't look like corvo this is just you in his outfit basically if that makes sense

He sighs as he exits the room and enters the meeting room as Daud and An assassin are talking. He finishes his conversation and stares at Y/N.

Daud: Good, you're awake.

Y/N: Yeah. You needed me?

Daud: Yes, we need to talk about this "assassin" you saw that killed your father. He said as he noticed the mark on his hand. So you met him huh?

Y/N: Yeah. I believe you now. He said as he sat down. Now, tell me- who is this other assassin that dressed like one of you???

Daud sighs as he sits down.

Daud: Billie Lurk. My former student.

Y/N went wide eyed as the assassin that killed his father was the student of daud.

Y/N: What?????

Daud: It's a long story. Let me explain-

He started to explain everything about what happened. About Billie betraying him for Delilah, her being banished from Daud's clan and her going on a rampage. And even the part where she started working with certain sorcerers and evil tyrants that craved world domination.

Daud: And now- she's killing off random targets as some sort of strategy or mind game. And I've got some intel that she was spotted working with this sorcerer. He said as he pulled out a poster that showed a weird looking person with black ink on their eyes and a red mark on their head.

 He said as he pulled out a poster that showed a weird looking person with black ink on their eyes and a red mark on their head

This man is Quan chi. He is apparently meant to be a deadly vicious sorcerer who would do anything just to reach his goal.

Y/N examines the photo as he looks back at daud.

Daud: Now then, since me and you are allied together I figured it's best that you probably hunt down each informant that Billie has spoken to.

Y/N: Me???

Daud: Yes.

Y/N: You mean both of us????

Daud: No you. Your father was killed by her so you should find those informants, interrogate them and get the info you need. I'll be at my base in case you return. Although I will send in my men with you on these missions if you need backup.

Y/N: *Sighs.* so much for helping me- ok anyways, who's the first target I'm hunting?

Daud signals an assassin to bring him a file as he opens it and shows it to Y/N who stares at the file as he saw a photo of a man wearing a suit.

Daud: The informant's name is Derek Simmons

Daud: The informant's name is Derek Simmons. He's known for being the world's most notorious drug lord in all the realms. And he's associated with making bounties and contracts with Billie.

Before people start complaining- yes I know he's a villain in RE6 but this is my story. And I do it how I want to.

Y/N: Where is he???

Daud: He's currently back on earth most likely seeking drugs and getting more money for his empire. Your mission is to interrogate him, get the info you need and-

Y/N: Kill him. He said bluntly.

Daud: I wasn't gonna say kill but- do whatever you want.

He walks away as an assassin gives Y/N some weapons and gear for his mission. Daud then returns with a mask and hands it to him.

Y/N: What's with the mask???

Daud: I'm afraid you're a wanted/Missing person now kid. I don't know what else to tell you but you must wear that mask if you wanna avoid being captured by your mother and her goons.

Y/N sighs and nods as puts the mask on and grabs his gear as he walks through a secret portal that was seen outside of the flooded district and heads to earth.

To be continued...

Sorry if this chapter was short but don't worry the next chapter should be longer.