Prologue

The scene opens up as it shows a shack with a voice talking.

???: My friends your patience is about to be rewarded. For I have saved the best for last. I have recently discovered a cure all unrivaled potency.

The scene then shows outside the shack as it shows a crowd of people and an old man talking.

???: It will soon be on the shelves in every home of outworld. This exlir is crafted from an ancient recipe. It has patreon flowers, Margovian Nectar, Powedered teeth of an Arctican Dragon. All this and more infused with magic. There is a village in the next block over where everyone has purchased this miracle cure. Overnight all diseases including tarkat have disappeared. The man said making the crowd interested in it even more. Now magic this potent is expensive. Now I'm sure your asking is, can I afford it? But the question you must ask is............ can I afford to be without it?

The crowd was murmuring and whispering until someone from the crowd shouted.

Guy 1: You lie Shang Tsung! Your cures are useless!

The crowd moves as it shows a guy walking towards Shang Tsung with an angry look.

Shang Tsung: I'm sorry. You are?

Guy 1: Someone fooled enough to believe you! My daughter was dying from Tarkat when you came to my farm. And I gave you all I had for that exlir. I gave it to her but only days later........... she was dead!

Everyone in the crowd started gasping and whispering. Meanwhile Shang Tsung started to get nervous.

Shang Tsung: T-that is impossible. I assure you this cure must've worked. You probably bought the wrong-

Guy 1: IT DIDNT WORK!!! I BROUGHT IT TO AN IMPERIAL MAGE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID?!!!! He shouted before grabbing the bottle out of Shang Tsung's hand before throwing it on the ground breaking it making everyone gasp more. IT'S NOTHING!!! IT WAS JUST GREEN TEA!!!

Everyone then started to realize that Shang Tsung was lying about the miracle cure as they all started getting close to him.

Shang Tsung(nervous): N-now now hold on- t-the mage has mistaken it for something else I assure you!

The guy then grabbed Shang Tsung and slammed him on the ground as more people circled him as they all were looking at him before beating him up to a pulp.

*Timeskip to 4 hours after the incident*

It was now raining as thunder struck the whole island as Shang Tsung can be seen walking out of his shack with a box in his hand. He opens the box as it shows his reflection on a small mirror as he takes off the beard and hair as it was a disguise the whole time as it reveals his younger real self.

???: It is an excellent idea you had disguised wit those.

He then turns to the side as he notices a woman wearing a hood with bright blue eyes.