Chapter 2

(Y/N's POV)

Daud's boat arrives at his base as I noticed the place was mostly ruined with abandoned buildings and the whole district was flooded.

Y/N: Ummmmm

Y/N: Ummmmm....... This is where your base is at???? Looks.............abandoned and flooded.......

Daud: Not all of it. Only half of this district was flooded due to the rat plague and tarkat spreading around. Also the weepers.

Y/N: Wait.........weepers???? What is that??

Daud: You know of the rat plague and tarkat but not the weepers????

Y/N: Not really........my mother was very strict about me going out alone.

Daud: Hmm. That's interesting.

Y/N: What do you mean???

Daud: Nothing we're here.

I looked up and saw a staircase as one of the assassins helped me off the boat as I walked up the stairs following Daud and the assassin. We were walking down an abandoned alleyway as the assassin disappeared which shocked me. I kept following Daud as I saw a metal elevator of some sort. I get in as we are taken up the upper floors of the abandoned building as we finally arrived. Daud and the assassin appears again as I continue following them. I noticed more and more assassins moving items and weapons as they noticed me with Daud and the other assassin. I tried not to make contact but they kept looking at me.

Assassin 1: Is that the kid Daud needed to rescue???

Assassin 2: I think so.

Daud: Alright men enough staring back to work.

They all resumed doing their own thing as I continue following him inside the building as i see more assassins inside talking or crafting weapons. I noticed daud teleported on the other upper floor as the assassin grabs me.

Assassin: Hang on.

Y/N: For wh-

I got cut off as we vanished and appeared on the other upper floor. I was a little dizzy and felt a little sick.

Y/N: I think I'm getting motion sickness. 

Daud: Come on!

I followed him into what looked like a library room as I noticed allot of crates and and crossbow darts.

Daud: Welcome to my base. From now on you'll be living here.

Y/N: Uhhhhhhh you sure??? I might be too much to handle.

Daud: Well I did say someone told me to rescue you. So you're gonna have to be here.

Y/N: So when can I meet that person???

Daud: Well............this person isn't exactly well real...... he's more of a spirit..

I'm sorry a spirit????? What does he mean by that???