Pomeranian vs PinkRocks

In the aftermath of Bakugo's explosive outburst, the air hung heavy with the scent of smoke, and the battlefield crackled with tension. Kirishima and Ochako, quick on their feet, narrowly evaded the initial blast, showcasing their agility in the face of danger.

Undeterred, Bakugo, with his characteristic smirk etched across his face, wasted no time in launching another assault. With a quick gesture, he directed a searing blast towards Ochako, who, demonstrating her nimbleness, dodged the attack narrowly. The explosive energy lingered in the air as Bakugo swiftly followed up with a second blast, catching Ochako off guard and sending her soaring through the chaos.

His eyes then moved to Kirishima who activated his hardening quirk and stood with a firm unyielding resolve as the onslaught of expositions began. With a resolute expression, he absorbing the impact of Bakugo's attacks. 

The battlefield continued crackle with tension as explosions echoed in the air, a testament to the intense clash between the formidable heroes and warriors. Bakugo's relentless assault continued, explosions rippling like a deadly dance around him, while Kirishima, still wearing his confident grin, faced the explosive onslaught head-on, his hardened skin serving as an impenetrable shield against Bakugo's blasts.

However, Bakugo was no stranger to adaptability. With a fierce determination and glare sent right into the Red head's eyes, he transformed into a twister of explosions, a maelstrom of fiery chaos which cause the air to crackle with energy as Bakugo directed his attention solely towards Kirishima, with a pi**ed off look. Kirishima, realizing the gravity of the situation, wasted no time activating his ultimate defense – Red Riot Unbreakable.

As the battlefield unfolded, a skirmish between Rider of Red and the formidable duo of Rider of Blue and Lancer took center stage. Red Rider, with his mighty presence, clashed against the agile and strategic maneuvers of the two heroines. Blue Rider, with her magical prowess, and Lancer, with her unparalleled combat skills, pressed Red Rider back.

The skirmish unfolded with breathtaking speed and precision. Blue Rider unleashed mystical projectiles, while Lancer gracefully danced around Red Rider, her weapon gleaming as she aimed precise strikes. Red Rider, the formidable king, held his ground, using his strength and strategic mind to fend off their attacks. The clash between the heroes and the warrior king painted a picture of strength and skill on both sides.

Amidst the skirmish, Lancer's sharp eyes caught sight of Kirishima's predicament. Realizing the urgency, she made a swift decision to leave Red Rider temporarily and rushed to aid her Master. With a burst of speed, she closed the distance between them.

Back on the other side of the battlefield, Bakugo's battle instincts kicked in. Sensing the approaching danger, he launched himself away from Kirishima, creating a safe distance. Meanwhile, Blue Rider redirected her attention to Ochako, rushing to provide support and assistance in aiding her master to get back on her feet.

The battlefield now saw a temporary ceasefire, with Bakugo and Red Rider standing side by side, a formidable duo themselves. Across from them were the resilient Lancer, the recovered Ochako, Blue Rider and the determined Kirishima, who had deactivated his hardened state but still wore a resolute expression. The air hung heavy with the anticipation of the next explosive clash between these powerful forces.

Before the battle could escalate further, the resonant laughter of the Red Rider echoed across the battlefield and seemed to shake the very air around him.

"Ah, my valiant foes! I am Iskander, the King of Conquerors!" His proclamation exuded regal confidence, his grin reflecting the untamed spirit of a leader hungry for battle.

"In this skirmish, I stand proud as a Rider-class Servant." His grin widened, prompting a huff from Bakugo and shocked expressions from the two Masters and Blue Rider while Lancer remained neutral but vigilant.