Chapter 2: "You Shouldn't Have Done That"

——————————————
[2nd Person POV]
——————————————

"I've called and texted, multiple times! And you weren't responding." You said, scolding your sister.

"I'm sorry okay! Like I've said earlier, we had to catch up on an important discussion for our upcoming exams next week. Plus, I had my phone on silent" She replied. You sighed as you got up from your seat. "I have to go." "Already?" Your sister replied with a pout on her face. "I have to meet up with a friend later night for dinner." You said as you handed her a bag of takeout for Mom and Dad. "You sure you want to go back home by yourself ?" You were grabbing your helmet preparing to go. "I can handle myself" Your sister replied.

You sighed, knowing your little sister is all grown up. You gave her enough money for her to go home and enough for her lunch at school tomorrow. You gave her a small peck in the head and waved goodbye at eachother.

——————————————
[Time Skip]
——————————————

"What do you mean you didn't get his name?"

You and your friend are at a restaurant, you explained to your friend about the situation you had awhile ago. You guys were talking about the wrong number guy.

"Did he sound hot?" They slammed their hand in the table, interested into getting full details about the guy. "Err.. he sounded harsh." You replied back.

"Come on! Atleast get some love into you! Its been so long since you've last experienced love ever since [ex's name]"  They exclaimed.

"Don't get me started with them... Look, the man with the wrong number didn't sound very nice nor wanted to be friends. It would be better to just leave them alone..."

"How did you have that number saved in your phone anyway?" They asked, peaking through your phone.

You've thought about it for awhile. "I don't know... I guess my sister must've changed her phone number after so long." You shrugged.

"Hey, why don't you try calling him again?" Your eyes widened. "Who? The wrong number? No way! He seems creepy."  "Come on! Just this once." They reached in and grabbed your phone. "Wha- h-hey!" You tried to grab it back. Your friend on the other hand, was already calling the number. "Don't!"  You shouted. The people in the looked at you guys. You immediately sat down. "Sorry sorry..!" You apologized to the people trying not to get kicked out by the staffs.

On the other hand, your friend already dialed the number. "He answered!"  They whispered loudly to you. You were shocked to hear that he answered, scared to know what's gonna happen next. "Don't be such a baby!" Your friend said teasingly. "I just really don't think this is a good idea." You shoutedly whispered to them.

"Hello? hellooo? Hm, they seem to be unresponsive." Your friend said looking at the phone to see if the call is still going. "If I were you, I'd end the call right now..." You said. "Nonsense!" Your friend placed your phone on the table and putted the call on speaker. "Come on, speak!" They whispered to you.

Suddenly, a wild static came off from your phone. You heard a voice calling out.

"You Shouldn't Have Done That."

You got scared and ended the call right away. "What was that?" Your friend asked. "I don't know... Must be something wrong with my phone." You replied back.

"Anyways, I have somewhere that I need to be. I guess I'll be seeing you another time soon?" Your friend was readying up to leave.

"Oh, uhm, okay, I'll see you another time then." While paying the bill, your friend insisted that they'll pay it all themselves instead, as an apology to what they did earlier. You just agreed right away, knowing you guys would stay there for another while or so arguing who should pay the bill. The two of you walked out of the restaurant, waved goodbye at eachother and head home.

You head to your motorbike, started it and putted on your helmet. You safely drove back to your place after a long day. You sighed and went in the parking lot and parked your bike in a reserved parking spot for you. You took the stairway up and went in to your apartment. You laid back on your couch, feeling exhausted, then suddenly you felt a buzz coming from your pocket. It was your phone. You whipped it out to check who it was.

It was a text from the wrong number. It reads...

"You Shouldn't Have Done That."

'is he trying to pull a prank right now?' You thought to yourself, thinking he was doing all this as sick joke. You panicked as you hear your TV infront of you went static and it opened, it was already on the channel news. It was about a crime scene, you watched and noticed something a bit off about it...

It was your friend, who just died for an unknown reason, they claimed it to be suic!de, but you knew it was something more than that. You knew the person with the wrong number has something to do with this.

You decided to text him.

——————————————————————————
[Text w/ unknown]
——————————————————————————

Y/N : "I know you have something to do with the situation on the news. Speak to me!"

Unknown : "You know damn well this has something to do with me."

Unknown :"I told you to delete the number. Now look what you've done."

Y/N : "I was gonna delete it! I swear! My friend didn't really mean to disturb you like that!"

Y/N : "How dare you put them in such misery!"

Unknown : "Chatting me wont get you anywhere."

Unknown : "Delete this number now or face the consequences."

——————————————————————————
[Back to 2nd Person POV]
——————————————————————————

You were afraid to reply back. You stopped and settled your phone down at the coffee table and faced at the TV. 'Why would he do such a thing?!' You thought to yourself, shaking, not knowing what to do. You finally thought about it and grabbed your phone, going through your contacts and deleting his number from your contacts. 'I should've done this a while ago. They didn't deserve that.'

You settled your phone down once again, looking down knowing this might not be over yet. He knew where your friend was, maybe he knows where you live too. Maybe he might be stalking you right now.

That thought made you shiver down your spine. You got up and locked everything in your apartment, your door, your windows, everything. You prepped for bed and hoped for the better, hopefully he wont be aiming at your family while you lay back as you sleep.

After several moments of trying to get yourself to sleep, you finally doze off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is only the beginning. Y/N."