Chapter 13

"Will you marry me, Y/N?"

Steve gulped as he watched you. You were crying and laughing. Was that good? Or was it bad? "Princess?"

"Y-Yes, Steve. I will. Yes." You chuckled.

"Oh thank God." Steve sighed. Removing the ring. It was the most beautiful piece of jewellery you had ever seen.

"Oh..." You sniffed back your tears as Steve slipped the ring on your finger and kissed it.

"Beautiful." He whispered and stood up. "I love you, Princess."

"I love you, my prince." You said, looping your arms around his neck and kissed him lovingly, trying to tell him the words you couldn't muster.

👑👑👑

Steve's lips never left yours as you unlocked your apartment door and stumbled inside. He pulled back slightly and carried you to the bedroom while kissing you.

Falling on your bed, Steve took his time as he undressed you. Both of you weren't ready to take that step, but that didn't stop you from exploring one another. "Fuck, princess. You look so beautiful." Steve said, his eyes roaming over your now naked body. He leaned down again to press another kiss to your lips and continued to explore your body. Both of you, completely unaware of someone taking more photos of you two.

👑👑👑

Bucky came to your apartment the next morning to pick Steve up. He congratulated you on the engagement before you opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate. "There's something you should know about Steve before the marriage." Bucky said.

"What?" You asked.

Bucky looked over at Steve with a smirk then looked back at you and removed his phone. "Steve talks in his sleep."

"What?!" Steve scoffed, "I don't." 

"Yes, you do. You can have a conversation with him." Bucky said. 

"You're lying." Steve said. "Don't listen to him, princess." 

"I've sent you a video, Y/N. You can see it." Bucky said. 

"You took a video? When?" Steve asked. 

"Last week when we had a late night in your office. You'd fallen asleep and started talking." Bucky said. 

"I can't believe this." Steve said, "You know you're supposed to be on my side, right?" 

"I am, pal." Bucky sighed, "But Y/N here needs this information as well. I mean she is going to be stuck with you for life." 

"I hate you." Steve said to him and looked at you. "Don't listen to him, Y/N."

"It's okay, baby." You said, hugging Steve. "You know I love you."

"That I do." Steve said before leaning down to kiss you. Bucky groaned at the affection and averted his gaze away from you two. "I'll see you soon?" Steve asked after pulling away. 

"Yes." You said, "Text me when you reach home." 

"I will." Steve said, pecking your lips and walked towards the door. "I love you, Y/N."

"Love you too." You gave him a smile as Bucky opened the door for Steve and stepped out as Steve waved to you and went after Bucky.