Chapter 14

A few months later.....

"You may kiss the bride."

Steve beamed with joy as he leaned in to kiss you.

His wife. His Princess.

After announcing the engagement and a few months when you learned the royal etiquettes, Steve waited for this moment where you were pronounced husband and wife.

Other than you and him, his parents, Bucky and a few other people were sincerely happy with the marriage. The people of the country were happy too. Yes, some of the King's advisors were against the marriage but Joseph had taken care of it.

"Hello, wife." Steve whispered.

"Hello, husband."

"Let's get out of here." Steve smirked at you.

"Lead the way." You giggled as Steve kissed you again and led you down the aisle as everyone congratulated and cheered you two.

👑👑👑

After completing all the formalities, you and Steve left for a two week long honeymoon at the private island owned by the Rogers family.

Of course, Bucky and a few bodyguards travelled with you for security purpose. The Prince and the new Princess had to be safe even when they were on their honeymoon.

Making love with Steve for the first time was the best feeling you ever had. You were glad you waited for this moment. And the time you weren't in your bed was spent exploring the island.

Your coronation was done right after you and Steve came back. It was hard for Steve to get his eyes off of you. After that, you and Steve went back to work.

Yes, it was hard to spend the whole day apart after spending so much time together. But you made it work.

Currently, you were on a call with your uncle about some renovation at the hotel. That's when Steve chose to come in the room and distract you a little. You smiled when he wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"Yes, I'll see to tha-" You gasped when you felt his teeth biting at your neck.

"You okay, Y/N?" Leonard asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You said and pushed yourself away from Steve but he pulled you back in his arms. "Anything else you think we should do or change?"

You heard your uncle talk about something but you were distracted by Steve's hands wandering up your body and squeezing your breasts. Receiving a moan in return. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yes, I'm okay." You said, "I'll talk to the designers next week." You said, breathing heavily as Steve continued to tease you.

"Alright." Leonard said but stopped when someone else talked to him, "I'll be right there." He said to that person. "I need to go, Y/N. Got a meeting."

"Yes. I'll call you later. Bye." You quickly hung up on him. "Steve." You moaned out.

"Yes, Princess?" Steve said as if he hadn't been teasing you.

"You. Are. A. Tease." You turned around in his arms.

"You like it when I tease you." He said, smirking lightly.

"That I do." You said. "And I'm going to get my revenge."

"Is that so?" Steve said, pushing you against your desk.

"It is so." You said.

Steve leaned in closer, his lips brushing against yours, "I'll be waiting, princess." He said, smashing his lips against yours, eliciting another moan from you. His hand came down to your thighs as he slipped them inside your dress. His fingers grazed against your core and Steve hummed in delight when he felt your arousal. "You wanna take this to bed?"

"Yes, please."

👑👑👑

You know what happens next..... 😏😏