Chapter 5: BAMM

The football game was about to start and everyone was there

The football game was about to start and everyone was there. Seabrook hasn't won a game in years. Maybe our luck will change with Zed on the team. Here's to hoping we win this game among others.

The referee blows his whistle and everyone is cheering for the football team.

"You want a piece of me? Alright boys, we got this. There's no "I" in "team", okay? But there is an "I" in "zombie"- okay, that's not the point. Let's go, Seabrook!" said Zed, trying to give an inspiring pep talk to his teammates.

"Hey, be my guest. The zombie's all yours." said one of the football players, talking to the Eels's team player.

"Uh-huh."

"Set! Hut!" said the quarterback.

Zed gets the ball and ends up getting hurt by the Eels' players. He groans in pain.

"Oh, that hurts." said the game announcer, commenting on it.

The referee blows his whistle as the crowd boos from the bleachers.

"Ow." said Zed, in pain.

"Oh, zombie down! Let's go! Five, six, seven, eight!" said Bucky, talking to the others as we went back to cheering.

"It's third and long for Seabrook. Really long. Yep, the Mighty Shrimp are doing what they do best. Losing." said the game announcer.

"Come on, Zed." said me and Addison, in unison.

Zed got the ball and the opposite team piled on him.

"Ooooh!!!" The crowd said from the bleachers.

"Aaah!"

Bonzo speaks zombie while the Eels scores again.

"Uh." said Zed.

The referee blows his whistle.

"At least the cheerleaders are amazing. Go Seabrook! Go Seabrook! Go Seabrook!" said Zoey.

"We don't clap for cheerleaders." said Eliza.

Bonzo stops clapping with a random toy while Zoey continues to cheer quietly.

The referee blows his whistle.

"It's halftime and the Mighty Shrimp are getting barbecued, skewered, fried and flayed," said the game announcer.