The Rabbit Tribe Part 2

The woman glared at Michelle. "Who's this bitch?!"

"I should be the one asking that question" Michelle said as she turned her head to Benny and gave him a questioning glare that sent chills down his spine.

Benny immediately started placating Michelle, by rubbing her shoulders. He smiled nervously, "Michelle it's nothing like you're thinking, I swear, just calm down first and we can talk."

Michelle sighed and shook her head "why are you acting like an abused housewife, people are gonna think i beat you... anyways, just tell me what's going on please." she sighed while rubbing between her brows.

"HEY! I'm right here! Who is this ugly female, Benny?!" the woman pointed at Michelle with her other hand on her hip. She flinched from the glares she was receiving ' Ha! Why am I scared of an insignificant female with only one male. She'll never take Benny away from me'. She smirked.

"Are you done?!" Michelle was so over this conversation and wanted nothing more than to beat up this arrogant female.

The female's eyes shone with tears and her mates tried to comfort her as she pushed them away and huffed.

Benny was getting really annotated now, he decided he needed to butt in and solve this problem. "Louisa! For the last time, I am not interested in you! Now stop calling my mate names, and allow us to pass and meet with the tribe leader."

Louisa (the arrogant female) ran off crying while her mates followed closely behind. She glared over her shoulder to look at Michelle one last time and shouted "You're gonna regret this you bitch!". She continued running away while her mates prevented her from bumping into other beastmen.

'She certainly has a way with words' Michelle thought.

"(Sigh)... I'm sorry Michelle." Benny's ears were pinned down as he looked at her with puppy eyes.

Michelle sustained critical damage. 'SO CUTE'. She held her nose up to prevent it from bleeding from Benny's cuteness. "Ahem! It's not your fault, the same thing happened at Kael's village... I'm beginning to think this will happen everytime i get a new mate" Michelle sighed. She always wanted a reverse harem but this was looking like it would become a pain. One worth enduring, but still a pain.

"It probably will. Your looks are unparalleled and spark jealousy everywhere. You need more mates to protect you. That ugly female looked like she was up to no good." Kael chimed in.

"I agree. Louisa has been trying to convince me to be her male since she came of age and I doubt she will give up. She may even seek revenge after we are officially mated."

"Benny! How was your trip? Oh? I see you brought back a treasure!" An old looking man with rabbit features said while laughing and looking at michelle.

"GRR..." He earned a warning growl from Kael.

"Easy. I'm too old to mate, little one. I promise I won't steal her away from you, haha" Michelle didn't like how this old man was talking to her and her mates but she decided to ignore it for now and she hugged Kael's waist to comfort him.

" Tribe leader, this is my mate Michelle, and her other mate, Kael, from the wolf tribe 2 hours north of here."

"I see, I see. Female please allow me to borrow Benny for a while, i will send a glowstone back with him for you." He turned to a young looking Rabbit beastman beside him, " Maxwell, please show them to Benny's Burrow!" The old male pushed the young male towards Michelle. Maxwell blushed, and steadied himself.

"Please follow me" Maxwell said stiffly as Kael led Michelle by the hands to follow.

Michelle looked back at Benny "I'll see you soon" she said as she blew him a kiss.

Benny blushed. "Yes Michelle. I will see you very soon at our home".

'Our home, OUR home' Michelle liked this. 'I have two homes now. Benny and Kael are my homes' she hoped they thought the same of her.

As Maxwell led the two down many twists and turns of the pitch black burrows, where Michelle heard the many thumping conversations of the rabbit beastmen. She heard something familliar that excited her;

DING! Night Vision has leveled up! Now level 2/10

DING! Universal language leveled up! Now level 2/10

'HMM level 2/10, they must level up after level 10? At least I hope they do.' Michelle thought as she continued forward. 'I need to use up some of my points. I still have some saved, but I haven't had much time alone.'

"Here we are!" Maxwell stopped just outside a den at the end of the burrow hallway.

"Thank you so much Maxwell," Michelle smiled at the young male.

He looked absolutely stunned "Y...yo...youre we...welcome" he stuttered. He was obviously not used to being thanked. He ran away, blushing.

Michelle and Kael went forward into the den. It had a soft glow thanks to the glow stone beside the bed of hides on the floor.

Michelle let go of Kael's hand and went to sit down on the furs.

"Kaaaeeelll" she looked at him with puppy dog eyes, " will you please get me some of those fruits. I promise I'll stay put. Pleaaaase."

"Anything for you Michelle, but don't leave the den alright?"

"Of course!" Michelle patted her chest "thank you Kael"

Kael swiftly ran out of the room and down the halls ' I sure hope he remembers the way back' Michelle thought.

"Hehehe, anyways it's time to check my status" Michelle rubbed her hands together with a smile.