Tally Ho To The Woods We Go!

Salem: So, now that we're all extra fancy, how do we find your aunts?

You all gathered around the desk where Sabrina created a mix of her own hair with Reggie's hair and your blood. She then poured it into her hand and lifted it up.

Sabrina: Invenient eum includet eum ostende mihi viam sibi.

Reggie leaned over towards you and whispered.

Reggie: Why is she speaking Spanish?

You looked at him disappointed.

Suddenly, a bright ball of light emerged from the mixture. It floated up.

Salem: Well your Latin has definitely improved. What is that?

Sabrina: Think of it like a magical Lo-Jack....and a homing beacon.

Y/N: You made that with hair and blood?

Sabrina nodded.

Sabrina: It will lead us right to my aunts and Reggie's father. Whoever we find first.

Y/N: To reinforce the cat, fancy.

Sabrina just smirked.

Sabrina: Let's get this party started.

Sabrina and You

You scowled as Reggie held onto you. You were both riding ontop of Salem while Sabrina lead the way on her broom.

This was actually awesome.

Click.

I felt like I was in a video game.

I mean, never in my life did I ever think that I would be flying on the back of a magical cat while I followed my awesome girlfriend to fight a Wendigo.

Click.

Reggie: I hate heights.

Y/N: I can tell. I have all this armor and I can still feel your nails digging into my skin.

The ball of light streaked across the night sky above Riverdale leaving behind a teal blue line.

Sabrina: It looks like we're getting closer.

You looked down at the world below. The town slowly transitioned to the forest where it seemed to be pitch black.

Almost like staring into a bottomless ocean.

Salem: Oh boy. This ought to be a fun night.

Y/N: You know, this might sound gilb, but if you can't enjoy riding on the back of a flying, sassy cat on a perfect fall night, then what's the point of saving the day?

The ball suddenly darted down which meant that this was it. Sabrina flew down and Salem followed.

Once you landed, Reggie leaped off the cat and dropped to his hands and knees.

Reggie: Oh, sweet earth!

You and Sabrina both looked at each other unamused. You hopped off of Salem and walked over to your girlfriend.

Sabrina: They're around here somewhere.

You looked around before you noticed something a few yards away.

Y/N: Hey. Could that be it?

Everyone looked through the trees to see what you saw. Three fires. You and Sabrina shared a look before you started to walk forward. The four of you moved silently through the forest, unsure of what was to come.