the finale

kenshi and johnny sat on the couch and talked for a while about what had happened to them.

it seemed so weird that they could randomly be taken to an unknown world. they talked for a while before they decided to go talk to the one most likely to know, lui kang.

the two went to the portal area and went through a portal. when they arived they made there way to the gardens where the found kang alot.

when they got there kang was sitting in the blue flowers mumbling something about love. kenshi and him went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"oh hello cage and kenshi, what brings you to the garden" kenshi and cage looked at eachother "well we where wondering if you knew how we ended up in a different timeline" cage spoke.

kang stood up and tured towards the boys. "it quite simple really, you fell through a time rip" kang spoke " a time what?" cage questioned "a time rip"  kang paused "its when two timelines aline so perfectly for one second that they combine at certain points" cage and kenshi gave a confused look "that kind of makes sense to what happened" kenshi said "well thanks kang have fun smelling your flowers" cage said, kenshi hit cage in his side.

"so you coming to my place again or what"? cage asked kenshi as they walked again "no i should probably go home to take care of my family i have and plan for war" ken replied, cage looked kinda disappointed "oh, well keep me updated i still wanna help" kenshi smiled at him and waved heading in a different direction then cage.

a/n

there was supposed to be more but i ran out of motivation for this story, i really hope you enjoyed and please leave me some tips so my next story can be even better!! and if you really liked this check out my other storys!