Yuuma Amano

Yajin Hidashi has never been able to fit it perfectly with society. He had a secret. He wasn't fully human. But he couldn't tell anyone.

Luckily he looked the part so he quickly got dressed for school and went to Kuoh Academy. What used to be an all girls school has now been a public, all gender school.

Yajin walked past the gates as he made it inside and then received a call.

Yajin: No, not now.

Yajin quickly went to a nearby tree and hid behind it as he pulled out a purple and yellow communicator.

Yajin: Whis. Right now, is not the best time.

Whis: Oh my apologies, Hidashi. But I did give you that communication device to inform you of threats and to also check in with us every 6 hours.

Yajin: I get that, I really do but you have to understand that I can not make myself known here. I just got back to Earth like 3 months ago. Maybe let me have a chance to act like a normal kid?

Whis: Very well. But I do warn you...

Whis: If you make yourself discovered then you will have to figure it out yourself

Whis: If you make yourself discovered then you will have to figure it out yourself. I can not help you, is that understood?

Yajin: 100%. Thank you Whis. Bye.

Yajin hanged up as he sighed and put away the communicator and left to class.

The truth was...Yajin was the last Saiyan in history. He was the descendant of Son Goku however he wasn't a pure Saiyan. He was a hybrid Saiyan.

Luckily Yajin was always one to avoid fight but enjoyed the training. But Whis and Beerus decided to keep an eye on him and train him up for any upcoming threats. It's been 3 months and Yajin was already the strongest thing on the planet. However he wants to enjoy his life as a normal kid, maybe even meet a girl or make friends.

Yajin: I wish I could enjoy my life again without being reminded about future threats to the planet. I'm vigilant as ever but even I think this is too much. 2 years inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and then the remaining of those three months were focused on my Ki Control.

Yajin was never one to slack off or not care for protecting the planet but he was still a teenager. He was part human. It was natural to be a little rebellious.

Yajin: Any threat that comes, I know I'll be ready.

He then felt a strong energy his eyes slightly widened. It was stronger than a human but it didn't feel human at all.

He looked around but then he saw it...or more so...who?

Yajin looked to his left and raised his head as his eyes came in contact with a pair of blue green eyes from a beautiful red haired girl. She looked at him through her open window.

 She looked at him through her open window