Genya | Muichiro

"Good morning, Tokitou. Who died?"

Muichiro's usual blank expression twitches when he sees Genya approaching from the other side of the school gates. His lip curls upwards in disgust.

"Dunno." Muichiro replies flatly. "Probably three weeks worth of my appetite when I saw your face. Who are you again?"

Genya smirks. "Right. As if I don't live in your mind rent-free." He considers it as an achievement to be the only one who's able to get a rise out of this midget who has the emotional capacity of a chopping board.

He falls into step beside Muichiro as they march past the school gates without sparing each other another glance.

Tomioka-sensei might've as well become one of the inanimate trash bins.

"Then you better pay up because your dump truck ass is taking lots of space."

Genya sputters like a beat up car.

"F-fu--fuck you, perv! Why are you talking about my ass?!" He whips around to try and check out the said body part. "You're still mad that Tanjiro agreed to tutor me, huh? Me and him, all alone for an hour. Who knows where it'll lead?" Genya taunts.

This. This guy with a horse mane for a hairstyle is the reason Muichiro couldn't hang out with his crush anymore, the only thing he ever looked forward to at the end of the day.

This guy with a dump truck Pixar-mom ass forced him to cancel plans that he had spent days making.

Muichiro wanted to visit the ice cream shop after school? I'm sorry!I have to tutor Genya.

Muichiro has tickets to the aquarium next Saturday? Can't, Muichiro. I'm coming over to Genya's.

One of Muichiro's fists balls on his side, itching to land on somebody's face. But he wouldn't give the owner of that said face the satisfaction of getting to him. "You know Tanjiro tutoring you literally meant that he's helping you out because it's a mutual fact between you that you're a dumbass, right?"

Elsewhere, underneath a cherry blossom tree, the root of these two's animosity is laughing and chilling with his friends without a care in the world.

No, that's wrong.

It's Tanjiro Kamado. He wholeheartedly cares about the world. He'd carry the world in his shoulders with a smile on his face, dressed in drag and in platform heels if somebody dared him to.

"MUICHIRO! GENYA!" The sunshine incarnate beckons them over and of course, the two couldn't help but gravitate towards their sun.

They stare at each other for a beat before breaking into an aggressive run towards the cherry blossom tree.

"Out of my way, Shortcake!" Genya grunts at Muichiro. If only it wasn't morally wrong, he'd trip this leprechaun right here, right now.

"Trivia time. Your phat ass is not proportional to your body which upsets your overall balance, which is why you're slow as fuck." Muichiro informs him as if reading from a science text book.

"Screw you! You're making shit up!"

Eight smooth chimes echoes all around, causing the loitering students to pick up their bags and proceed to the entrance.

"Fuck your ding-dong-ding-ding!" Genya yells at the school building itself.

He thought that his longer legs would get him to Tanjiro first and Muichiro thought that his light feet would propel him faster.

"Tanjiro!" Genya and Muichiro yell in unison.

"Hmm?" Tanjiro, who's gathering his things, whips around to greet them but the poor unsuspecting lad did not anticipate the impact of two desperate homosexuals barreling towards him.