24.

My breath hitched when I saw the sight ahead of me.
Those things Were surrounding us from outside the fence.

How is it possible?
Just a second ago we came inside and not a single zombie was visible to us than how did hundreds of them came in few minutes?

My eyes went over to the gate through which we came inside.
Thankfully it was closed from inside but still those fences will not be able to hold them for a long time.

My eyes went to aria who was currently hugging seonghwa and I clicked my cheek with my tongue but right now it was not the time to be jealous.

I averted my gaze quickly as I tried to think of something.

I ran towards the truck .

"This truck needs modification and I don't think that in this state it will be able to reach till Busan" I said

"I knew it we can't trust this girl we shouldn't have came here in the first place!" Wooyoung yelled

I was already too irritated to answer him.
I need to first get us out of here

"Wooyoung don't talk shit "seonghwa said as wooyoung huffed at him.

"Stop fighting we need to do something or we'll die !"Yunho yelled as he looked around to find a way to get out from here

I opened the door of the truck and the key was present there.
I quickly climbed the truck and then tried to start the truck.
It was of no use.

I jumped from the truck as I ran to open the Bonet of the truck.
The engine was covered with rust and a mice was running inside it.

I cursed under my breath as I slammed the Bonet close.

"What happened yn?" Aria asked trying to hide her panic State

"It's not gonna start the engine is fucking rusted" I said making everyone widen their eyes

"You're kidding right?" Yeosang asked

I shook my head

"ARE YOU INSANE WE TRUSTED YOU!"wooyoung shouted and at an instant san held his collar

"one more word against her and I'll throw you to them" he said as he glared at him

Everyone looked at san with shock clearly visible on their faces.
San and wooyoung were the only one who never fought and right now san was ready to kill his bestfriend for a mere girl.

"San are you ok ?" Aria said as she touched his arm only to get jerked back by him.
Seonghwa caught her before she can fall as he glared at san.

"SAN!"

I clicked my cheek with my tounge.
"Continue your love story and we'll be dead meat in few seconds " I said trying to hide my jealousy.

"As if it wasn't you who started it !"wooyoung Said as tears were about to fall from his eyes.

I decided to not snap his neck beacuse I know how it feels when your friend betrays you and if I got time I'll surely confront san about it if we got out alive.

I looked at seonghwa maybe he'll look at me and say that wooyoung didn't meant it but he's only looking at aria .
I scoffed at myself for even thinking that he'll look at a disgusting girl like me.

I looked around but we were still surrounded by those things .
How did they came at an instant?
They were nowhere to be seen few minutes ago.

"We'll die at this rate guys !" Yeosang said and although he was the calmest of all I can clearly see him panicking right now.