7

Returning home earlier than expected my grandmother questioned me on my presence. I simply told he what happened and the I would need to go see Marisol's grandmother to explain the situation a little better. She made me something to eat and took me on my way. Once we arrived I told the I would have a ride back so she can rest for the rest of the night. Without me having to knock Mabel opens the door and invited me in.

I sat awkwardly in the living room obviously not used to my surroundings. yeah your right you look like a fish out of water . Yep still not used to that either. Marisol then takes a seat down on the sofa opposite of me and we waited not saying anything else to each other. About 5 minutes had already past before the twins grandmother took a seat beside Marisol studied me for a brief second before speaking. " So its true" She paused." Your a vampire." I put my head down a little more then it already was. She kind of took the hint. The Brown lady giggled a little bit and sat beside me. Studying me a tad bit more she spoke again. " 17, book smart, not a new blood, doesn't know much about the real world but your learning fast huh?" Referring to my attire and I looked up at her how does she know all of this? " I know everything sweetheart" I did a little nod.

"So then..." I paused" Whats the deal with Marisol?" The native looked at her grand child then back at me. " . . .I wish not to speak on them just yet" she paused then looked at her grandchildren. " These too, are special. Though we are not apart of the blackfoot tribe they could be possible rainbow warriors. I laughed a bit. I couldn't help it , rainbow warriors? " Yes, as in farmers of the stairs, preparers of the galaxy's, ultimately these two will be responsible for changes of some worlds. This one and the ones after with the help of their offspring."

I will keep adding to this chapter