4

Maria's POV::

"Aww man so close!" devastated that I gave up my chance to win to my twin sister. This is normal."OK Mable your up the question is 2x+5=3x+5" We all dragged, on racing to get the answer. My sister wrote before me. 

Mabel begins writing on the board 

2x+5=3x+5

-2x     -2x

        5= x +5

        -5      -5

          0=x

"Correct now  you pick a person" Ms. Daya spoke again I scanned the class for someone who would be able to beat easy. Dariah never pays attention so she choose her. Ms. Daya gave us simple questions just for the fun of it.

" I don't know  how to do this shi-" The class phone rang before she could finish her sentence.

Ms. Daya looked at the clock before she continued on "Okay class time to wrap it up.  Dariah cut off the smart board and Mabel can you pick up the papers from the floor  please.  Everyone else pack up and you can leave.

   At the end  of class I packed up Mabel and I things and waited for her to finish and we left. Me and Mabel are twins.  Mabel is an our older but she acts younger that me.  Our mother died giving birth to us And our dad left us. We live with our grandparents. My grandmother said that we were different, were no like other kids and that we need to stick together.

  My grandmother is full Native American with two long gray and black braids (shes very traditional ) although  she doesn't  wear her deer skin dresses anymore  she still wears he moccasin slippers and her beaded headbands. Shes still looks very young like a modern day Sacajawea.

   Our G-pa is my icon he's so cool.  He's  90 years old and can tell us everything about  anything.  He's Belizean, Haitian and Native Alaskan .