6

chresantos POV::

     I was at a lost for words. I had no idea what was going on. Marisol ran out the classroom out of my side eye. I looked around the classroom and I seen faces of fear, confusion, and disgust. I dropped the mirror , backed up and ran out the class after Marisol. Even though this was my first day I felt that I had a weird connection towards her.

    I don't know what it is or any other way to describe, it was just weird. I followed her down the hallway towards the girls bathroom even tho I couldn't go in there I went in anyway. she was looking at her eyes in the mirror. She realized I was I the bathroom with her and froze."your not suppose to be in here" She says as she locks the bathroom door

" I know I just wanted to see if you were okay. . . If that's okay with you?" I questioned.

"Whats happening to us?" I could tell she was scared. I was scared for her. I know what I am but she has no clue what she's capable of.

"I have know idea. . . there probably looking for us" I scampered back on track.

I unlocked the door and let her out first and I followed after behind her. she was truly a beautiful piece. In my eyes her and her sister looks nothing alike, Marisol looks more mature, personal wise and physically because her shape was off the chai...

" We get it damn" she said while giggling.

I stopped and look at her. I was completely confused on what she was talking about.

" You were talking about me...right?"she questions

"I mean... I was thinking about you but I didn't say anything out loud...you can hear my thoughts?" Un-fucking believable

She looks down and holds her temples then runs fingers through hair." What's wrong with us" she said with a sigh.

I know whats wrong with me.... No one would believe me even if I showed them...

"I would believe you..." she spoke

I believe you would believe me

Then show me

I opened my mouth and showed her my teeth as the grew visible. Seem corny,  soo... I like corny , like a vampire movie but I knew I could trust her. After this morning its not like she's human anyway. Can I touch them  sure

She walked her finger down my tooth in awe . I just watched her dark brown eyes turn ice color. She stops and looks me in the eyes. You where born vampire?  Yeah everyone in my family is like me other than my grandmother. So she's... human? Yeah. We were silent for a minute again.

I don't know what I am. My grandmother is always talking about how me and Mabel are special but I always thought that was just granny talk...Mind talking to her later on?

Not at all" I gave her my phone and I helped her put her grandmother's address in. she then gave me a side hug and left on her way. I cleared my mind before going back to class grabbing my stuff and heading home. I had a talk with my teacher about what happened before I left. She knew the situation and that I'm harm less  but still shaken by the whole thing but hey, who wouldn't be?

Returning home my grandmother question my earliness and I told her the news she informed me that the Seneca tribe (of which the twins belong to)  did in fact have a myth saying that one day "The mirror of the first born will reap the crown and both Carry their heir though blood. " I've never been to good with riddles. This one I knew had a deeper meaning.