Part 24

Kirishima and Kaminari was laying in bed and cuddling Kaminari being the little spoon and Kirishima being the big spoon. Kirishima has his hands on Kaminari's stomach "So what do you think our little beans gender would be?" Kaminari asked. "hmm maybe I'm kinda thinking he would be boy, Kirishima says.

"Yeah no I'm thinking a little bit of it being a girl Ei." Kaminari says giggling at himself as he thinks. "hey with everything we been through together I think we should take a vacation just you and I." Kaminari suggested Kirishima looks at him and thinks to himself also.

"Well what about school and our friends and also where would we go?" Kirishima asks Kaminari who looks at him "I say we go to the beach and I'm pretty sure Aizawa and everyone else would be fine with it Ei but come on we need this I don't know about you but my mental health is an all time low." Kaminari says. Kirishima nods at him in agreement "yeah you are right how about next week we can take this week to rest then we leave during the weekend?" Kirishima asks him.

Kaminari smiles and agrees with him. They both just lay and Kaminari hears little small breathing sounds coming from Kirishima. He smiles and kisses his forehead "sleep well Ei you needed it the most." Kaminari smiles and looks down at his tummy "well little bean just you and I awake huh?" Kaminari says smiling.

Kaminari just looks at his tummy and looks at Kirishima. He imagines him Kirishima and their child sleeping together just likes this on the bed as a little family. He smiles to himself and started going to sleep thinking about the possibilities of a good future together.