What...

This has a little bit of KiriMina OK AUTHOR CHAN OUT
Kirishima POV
Me and Mina has been dating for a while don't get me wrong I love Mina but not in the way I thought she's like a sister to me but she really likes me i can't find it in myself to break up with her yet.I have my eyes on someone else it took me awhile to realize I was gay and that someone is my best friend Denki Kaminari...I mean come on it's Denki he's so beautiful Funny Sweet and he has an adorable personality Denki is everything I could ever love in someone especially his eyes his eyes are  beautiful "Rishima Kirishima." Speaking of the angel Kami was calling out to my name waving his hand in my face I completely spaced out looking at him "oh sorry bro what was you saying." I asked looking at him "oh well I was wondering if you wanted to play video games in my room." He asked I got so excited "yea bro be there at 5:00?." I asked him he smiled and nodded I felt my phone vibrate and it was Mina oh yes I forgot to say our relationship is starting to get toxic and only midobro knows I told him I'm fine but I know he analyzes
                     Text
(Mina is bold and italics kiri is italics)
Mina:Hey babe you want to go on a date later on?
Eijiro:Sorry Mina I'm hanging out with Kami next time ok?
Mina: ohh...well have fun I guess
Texting over
Well that's over I can't wait to visit denki well maybe.... I can talk to him about my feelings
~time Skip because the Arthur is lazy as crap~
3rd person POV
Kirishima is walking to Denki's room as he steps in front of the door he knew denki likes to wear female clothes and he supports him 100 %  he knocks on the door and door opens to see Denki in some short booty shorts and a crop top "Hey man come in." He says as he steps aside to let Kirishima in he had snacks and Netflix set up on the tv Kirishima knew that was the perfect time to talk to him as they was sitting around watching the fosters "I'm glad they made jude the way he is it helps a lot of people to have courage and having supporting parents like Lena and steph." Denki says as he watches the show him and Kirishima was awfully close for best friends that's when Kirishima had to tell him "Kami can I ask you something." Kiri asked as he sits up "yea what's up?" Denki says as he sits up with Kirishima "well what if I tell you I like you like a lot and well... I'm gay and I don't know how to break it to Mina." Kiri asked looking away Denki looked at him with pure shock "Kiri...do you like me and you're gay and you don't know how to break it to Mina." Denki says as he looks at Kiri all Kiri could do is nodded he scoots closer and leans Denki does the same and their lips were touching Kirishima pulled Kami by his waist closer into the kiss their tongue was touching fighting for dominance Kirishima won of course they broke away from the kiss looking at each other.
Denki POV
HOLY SHIT KIRISHIMA LIKES ME HE KISSED ME AND CHEATED ON MINA...I mean don't get me wrong I like Kirishima too but what about Mina. I'm just gonna ask him "Kiri what about Mina won't she be hurt about this." I ask as I rub his chest "yea she will but Kami I love you and I want you I've always wanted you... I don't know what i was thinking when I asked out Mina."He said as he rubs his hips I looked at him and then thought to myself 'I love kiri but...nobody would know right'. "Ok we can do this but it has to stay between us ok." He looked at me happy then nodded his head then we went to sleep I slept on his chest I felt his abs and drifted off to sleep.
~TIME SKIP AGAIN~
Mina and Kirishima walked in through the door I could tell he wasn't happy with her I wonder why? Well as soon as he looked at me he was smiling and I was smiling at him the bakusquad was talking while Kirishima kept on sending me looks of lust Bakugou seems to notice so he took his phone and text me and Kirishima in a Group chat
   Group Chat messages
Bakugou:Ok Dunce Face and Shitty hair you too have been acting weird since you 2 hanged out yesterday what happened? And don't fucking lie to me

Kirishima:Umm...Do we just tell him Kami...?

Me:Yea...

Me:Well Kirishima and I kinda...umm

Kirishima:I came out to him yes I'm gay yes I couldn't bring myself to telling Mina that I love Kami and yes we had a make out session last night

Bakugou:I knew y'all had a toxic relationship but shitty hair you're gonna have to tell her about that soon...

Kirishima:I know I will
End of Texting
Well Bakugou actually took that well...ok well Aizawa came in and that's when everyone went to their seat all I can think about is Kirishima I know he's a top he gives out the energy of a top well I felt my phone vibrate and it was Kirishima
Text messages
Kirishima:Hey Baby let's go to the storage closet during lunch unless you want to
'God why did he have to turn me on with that pet name'
Me:Ok I want to just don't make it suspicious
Kirishima:Ok baby and you looking cute😘
Texting over
Ok Jesus Christ he killed me already it was already lunch time everyone else got up to walk Mina was waiting on Kirishima "Ima catch up with you go ahead without me." She nodded and left I was waiting on Kirishima he walked up to me "Ready baby boy." He asked as he rubbed my ass tense up a bit then relaxed again we walked out and his hand is massaging and grabbing my ass then we found the storage closet as soon as went went in there Kiri took a good peek out and see if anyone was out in the hallway I looked at him and he turned to me walked up to me and hugged me "God I don't think I can take it any longer but it's literally hard to actually tell Mina she is getting more and more toxic everyday i can't take it Kami." I hugged back and nuzzled in his chest he then looked at me and leaned in we started kissing our tongue automatically collides together and has his hands down my waist and one of them goes down to my ass I moaned into the kiss we break away from air then he started kissing my neck all I could do was moan "mm aaah Kiri"~ he looked at me and shook his head "Call me eijiro." I nodded and then he grabs my thighs and picks me up we started kissing each other again and he started attacking my collarbone and my neck trying to not leave hickies while I'm not a moaning mess then we hear someone at the door "Shit come on let's go." He says before giving me a peck on the lips we got hurried up and went to the cafeteria we didn't see anybody in front of the door so we had no idea who it was."
Third person POV
Omg...I have to tell Mina....