Part 7

A\N
This is going to be a smutty part so be prepared.
Denki POV
It's been a couple of days since Eijiro's big confession Mina and Sero tends to call me a slut but as long as I have my prince I'm ok and his birthday is this month I'm going to surprise my shnookums each day until his big surprise starting today today I bought this cute Maid outfit for teasing and as a maid I do whatever he wants to me to do for him so I'm finna text him and tell him to come to my room
Me:Eiji baby
Baby💖:what's up babe
Me:Come to my room I have a surprise for you
Baby💖: I'm on my way baby boy but can you at least tell me a little bit of the surprise
Me:Nope just come my love 😉
Baby💖:I'm on my way cutie I'm coming
Me:I love you babe
Baby💖:I love you too baby boy
End of texting
Yaaay my baby is coming I need to go to the restroom and get ready so as I went to the restroom i put on the maid costume and waited until I head Eiji come in *door opens* "baby I'm here" he yells "ok just stay right there I'm almost done and close your eyes." I'm hoping he did as I told hehe I can't wait for him to see me in this maid costume
Eijiro POV
I was sitting on the bed with my eyes clothes waiting on Denki to come out it's been a couple of days since we started dating like as in people know now Mina and Sero give me death glares some of the girls does that same and Mineta but I can care less because I have the person I fell in love with. I heard the bathroom door open "Eijiro you can open your eyes now." I opened my eyes and I'm not going to lie I think I done combusted and got hard "hey Eiji baby~" he said that so hot and seductively "now here's how this going to work out your birthday is coming up right? Well everyday for now on you get to have a little fun with me until your big big surprise for your birthday." I gulped and looked at him and nodded "now sweetie just tell me what i need to do and I'll do it~" Jesus Christ I never in my life wanted to.... I think I'm about to die.
Third Person POV
"Let's fix daddy's problem down there first baby." Kirishima says as he sits on the bed he was waiting for Denki to come over to him "ok baby." Denki walks to Kirishima and gets on his knees and unzips Kirishima's pants with his teeth then he pulls down his underwear and Kirishima's hard member spring out "a little excited aren't we daddy." Denki's says as he strokes his member then give it a few pecks "baby you looking beautiful down there." Kirishima groans he put his head back ready for the pleasure Denki starts sucking Kirishima's member luckily he has no gag reflexes "shit baby~" Kirishima groans he started biting his lips in pleasure from Denki sucking Denki starts going faster as he bobbed his head up and down in an speed "ngh holy shit Denki keep going baby shit~" Kirishima groans as he starts to thrust in his mouth "baby I'm close." Denki pulls his member out and stands up and looked at Kirishima with lust "Baby what are you doing?" Denki pushes Kirishima again "Relax Daddy~" that was enough to make Kirishima hard Denki slowly takes off his clothes and his panties "Daddy let me ride you now~." And with that Denki got on Kirishima and slammed his hole on Kirishima's hard member "SHIT BABY" Kirishima groans he looks up to see Denki lust face and looks at his body Kirishima sits up just to kiss Denki with a passionate kiss they had a intense make out session that's when Denki pushes down Kirishima to laid down Denki started bouncing up and down on "ahh ngh ahh~" denki moaned as he was bouncing up and down all that can be heard around the room was Denki moans and Kirishima'a groans ~shit baby keep going~ kirishima groaned as he held Kaminari's waist ~ahh Eiji feels so good~ Kaminari moans it made Kirishima sits up and thrust into Kaminari ~ahh Eiji baby~ Kami moans Kirishima starts attacking Kaminari's neck leaving hickeys all over his body Kirishima can do is groans not being able to speak from the pleasure ~Eiji I'm about to~ with that Kaminari came a few thrust later Kirishima came in Kaminari they soon after started taking a bath together with eijiro washing up kaminari and kaminari washing eijiro's hair once they finished they dried up put on clothes of course kaminari wanted to be in eijiro's clothes and they laid down kissing each other and went that they went to sleep.

So I should have explained this chapter I wrote this during school I stopped because I was in a bullying incident and I wasn't ok after that so I came back didn't read where I was at I rushed it so this chapter was an unfinished chapter that wasn't supposed to be published I apologize for the inconvenience readers.