Part 21

"Mina and Kirishima" it was Aizawa sensei turns out Mineta didn't leave to get him it was Izuku and Katsuki izuku ran to see where kaminari was and found him laying in the bed passed out "What is going on here? Mina I need you to drop the knife and get off of him." Mina did as told with her head down with tears still falling. " I'm gonna need you two at nezu's office follow me." Aizawa says Mina starts walking away behind him.

Kaminari wakes up to izuku and Bakugo checking up on him "where's ei?" He says "shitty hair and raccoon face is going to nezu's office they were fighting well raccoon eyes was nearly about to kill him" he says "WHAT!" Denki yells "kami please rest you need it,kacchan can you get him some water" izuku says Bakugo nodded and went to the kitchen.

"When is all of this going to end I just want to be with eijiro peacefully with the baby.." denki says as he touches his stomach "oh denki....I promise you and kirishima will be able to be happy after this."

"Thanks izu..." denki says smiling he drinks the water and gets up "I'm going to nezu's office I'm not letting any person involve get away with anything." Denki says walking Bakugo and Midoriya glanced at each other as they walk off.

Denki was on his way to the office luckily all evidence is still there of the people that was involved in the torture for the past few months of the situation,truth is he does feel bad about what happened with Mina he was wrong for it.

He truly wish they talked it out, he looked towards the way and saw the office he sees kirishima and Mina was in "kirishima im sorry but you're going to have to get expelled from UA you hit a female." Nezu says

Denki heard the whole thing and was shocked "wait please don't expel him" denki says Mina and Eijiro looked at Denki who had his phone.

Ei didn't do anything Mina made us suffer

~352 words~

Is this Au almost over yesssss we are finally gonna see the justice Denki and Kirishima deserves and more things