「★」

─── 「𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬」 ───

➸ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼
What is it, love? Huh? Oh come on, don't be a killjoy...Alright, I'll stop with the nicknames *chuckles* Though I share quite the amount of names... You may call me (Y/n), it's nice to meet you I guess. I'll make sure to accompany you for a while. Hm? Where I'm from? Tsk-tsk-tsk, quite the curious one, aren't you...

➸ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
I sort of miss it, if that makes sense. I envy them because they are mortal, any moment might be their last. Everything is more beautiful because they're doomed. Personally, I think the idea of things staying the same forever is quite disappointing... You'll never be lovelier than you are now, you know?

➸ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁: 𝗔 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁
Hm? Now, now.. Don't deny an old woman her pleasures, young lady~ It is not everyday that one gets to take a drag of a little something. As for the latter...*chuckles*

➸ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁: 𝗜𝗱𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
I don't believe in wasting time, so let's make the most of every moment.

➸ 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀
Ahhh, finally some raindrops...magnificent. Care to join me for a dance in the rain? Huh? 'Not really?' Ugh, why not? Come on Traveler, I won't take no for an answer!

➸ 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘁 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀
Snowfall? Well, the sight of it does feel fondly familiar...

➸ 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴
Tehe...

➸ 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
Relax, there's no need to be so dramatic~

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Why hello there, sleepyhead~ I hope you managed to get actual rest this time. Well, let's get yourself something to eat, we wouldn't want you fainting in the middle of a fight...

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻
Finally, lunch time!

➸ 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
I think dinner will be ready in a bit. Do you have any plans for the evening? If you do, that's fine. You don't? Then come with me, we should take a stroll outside, the moon is simply magnificent tonight and we shouldn't waste such an opportunity. I have all kinds of fun stories that I may or may not share with you~

➸ 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
You look fatigued, Traveler. Do you need anything before we retire for the night? Sure? Alright, then rest well, dear, you deserve it.

➸ 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬/𝗻: 𝗟𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
Now, I'm lazy darling. You know, usually I don't like doing anything.. I never stand up if I can sit down and never sit down if I can lie down *giggles* My advice, from time to time, be lazy and have lots of lovers~

➸ 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝘀: 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆
Seems like my intuition was right. I'll make sure to treasure each passing moment of this journey by your side, even when the destination is uncertain. So I guess you're worthy of my grace~ Traveler, what's with that face again? I'm saying that I enjoy staying in your company, silly! I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual!

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗝𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘅𝗶
Oh, him? Let's say that he's s like that floating pixie that keeps following you around. Except for the fact that he isn't my guide, I am. Travel buddies? Yes, I like the sound of that.

➸ 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲
A few years ago, the Tsaritsa invited me and Jiangxi to feast with her and her fellow harbingers. I guess I should have toned down the drinking a bit...Jiangxi was against it since I was feeling a little tipsy that day but I told her that I'd gift her my gnosis if Pierro could beat me in a game of chess. I even used my gnosis as the queen yet somehow he still lost...Should've seen the woman's face *giggles*

➸ 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬/𝗻
My greatest source of stress? *sigh* Humans and responsibilities. Oh? 'a quick response' you say?? Hah! Alas, one is linked to the other, making both of them inevitable...

a/n: just like in the actual game, more voice overs will be revealed the more we advance in the story!!