「 𝟏 」

「𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔」

    ───    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ───
Mortal ties broken, she felt sad
For eternal life did not let her accumulate infinite
wisdom
Instead, those she had once cherished
Faded into obscurity over time, never to return.

𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐱𝐢, 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒖𝒏
  ───    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ───

                                          "Y/N?"

"Hm?" You snapped back to reality. Was it that obvious that you had spaced out?

"Took you long enough, I called your name like 5 times. It's your turn." Jiangxi audibly sighed at you.

"My turn?" Your voice ringed in confusion. The god couldn't help but pinch his nose in frustration, letting out another long sigh. "Y/N, you're the one that wanted to play this boring game. "Genius...Genius Intoxication TCH?" He internally cringed.

You let out a little laugh.

"What's so funny now?" The god raised his brow at you. "You mean Genius Invokation TCG not 'Intoxication TCH.'" You continue to giggle at his not so amused face. He was right. You were currently sitting in 'The Cat's Tail' because of that new game you had heard of. You absolutely wanted to try it and of course dragged poor Jiangxi with you, not leaving him any other choice.

Mondstadt seemed to be quite the joyful place since you arrived there, a few days ago. Yet the whole time you've spent in the city, Jiangxi felt like your behavior was rather...odd? Of course you were still the reckless, astute and overall messy woman he had been following around these last 2000 years. But lately you were acting too paranoid. Always looking around, zoning out, fiddling with your clothing and asking strange questions. You just seemed very distracted ever since you had set foot in the city of freedom.

Just right now, you looked unable to focus on the game you wanted to play so badly, Jiangxi having to remind why you were here to begin with before losing your undivided attention again.

He has had enough.

"Alright, I think we should take a break from this moronic game of yours, it's just a painful bother at this point and you're not even paying attention to it yourself." The male sighed before moving both of your card decks to the side, clearing the table. He proceeded to lean a bit forward in his chair and let his elbows rest on the table. Jiangxi's head tilted to the side, relaxing it in the palm of his hand before finally letting his lazy gaze fall on you, like it always did.

He examined your facial expressions some more, not that there was much to examine at the moment. Though it was a habit he had picked up over the years of staying by your side, he'd always obverse your mannerisms didn't matter if you were feeling moody or not. When he felt like something wasn't right he'd stare at you before addressing the matter. And by now it just felt like a reflex.

After some more staring, his little analysis concluded that something was definitely bothering you.

You were too focused on zoning out again to notice the feeling of his hand on yours. Those hands... and the dark bluish color that had started to fade out to your knuckles. He always admired them in silence. Whenever you'd hold your cup, to him, they were like lotus flowers. Jiangxi decided that he'd run a few circles on your knuckles, making you immediately zone back in.