91 - 100

Chapter 91 Little aunt?

  The three of them walked to Mr. Lu's ward together.

  On the way, Chu Cichen asked: "Is Mr. Yun okay?"

  "The condition is very good." Fang Panxia replied. She was wearing a white coat. After returning to China this time, she worked in this hospital. At this moment, her hands were In his pocket, he said warmly: "The effect of the special medicine is very good. In fact, animal experiments have been conducted abroad, and more than a dozen people have been selected for experiments. I think there is no problem in helping Mr. Yun extend his life for five years. Brother Chen, You don't have to worry."

  Chu Cichen said indifferently: "Yes."

  Then he looked at Lu Cheng next to him: "Is the old man okay?"

  Lu Cheng sighed helplessly: "Okay, you called me in the morning to urge us to get married, then His voice was so loud that it made my ears ring."

  Chu Cichen explained: "You should have more respect for the elderly."

  "...I know."

  The three of them talked and came to the orthopedic hospital.

  They left after the elderly person Shen Ruojing rescued yesterday came out of the operating room, so they didn't know where he lived. Now when he came to the VIP ward, Lu Cheng shouted: "Dad, Brother Chen is here to see you!

  " Luo pushed the door open and entered, only to see that

  the room was empty?
  Lu Cheng was confused and hurriedly took out his mobile phone to call the old man. The old man refused to answer. He called the nurse again, but the nurse answered: "Mr. Lu..." "Where is my dad?" "The old man insists on coming to

  fish

  . We are going to the river..."

  Lu Cheng was angry: "His leg is still injured. What kind of fish are you fishing for? You tell him to come back right away!" As soon as he

  finished speaking, the old man seemed to have snatched the mobile phone on the other side: "I'm injured It's your legs, not your hands. You can only use your hands for fishing. What do you care about?"

  Lu Cheng was helpless: "Dad, the main reason for your legs is that you can't go to the ground." "

  Can I know this? I don't have Alzheimer's disease. , I'm in a wheelchair! The nurse is with me, don't worry! Who told you not to give me a grandson to accompany me? This will hurt my muscles and bones for a hundred days, do I have to lie in the ward for a hundred days? Hum. ! Unfilial son!"

  After saying that, he hung up the phone.

  Lu Cheng: "..."

  He looked at Chu Cichen helplessly: "See you next time."

  Chu Cichen nodded, asked the men behind him to put down the fruit basket, turned and walked out.
-
  Mr. Lu found the best fishing spot in Haicheng. After the vehicle stopped, he directed the caregivers and servants to put out all the fishing items.

  He scolded Fang Qiu from the side.

  Looking at this wide river, my mood seems to feel much better.

  This is the best place for fishing, so many old people come here to fish.

  Mr. Lu saw several fishing friends along the way, and after greeting them one by one, he let the caregiver push him closer to the river to fish.

  While he was fishing, he heard a few people chatting next to him:

  "...It's really amazing. You don't know, I caught several big fish in a short time!" "

  Really? More powerful than Lao Lu?"

  "Better than Lao Lu?" He is great! The key is that he is young, but has more determination than us..."

  Mr. Lu immediately became interested: "Who are you talking about?"

  "Girl Shen!" The people next to him came over and chatted with him: "Before, I've heard that Shen Yatou is good at fishing, but I've never seen her. It's rare for her to come here today. Didn't you say before that you wanted to compete with her? Do you want to try it today?" Mr. Lu suddenly became interested: "Okay

  . !"

  He had long heard that there was a little girl in Haicheng who loved fishing as much as the old people like them, and she was also very good at fishing. As a fishing expert, Mr. Lu had long wanted to compete with her, so he directly Let the nurse push you to find the little girl.

  In the distance, I saw a big black parasol, blocking all the sunlight.

  A young girl in her twenties was wearing comfortable and loose sportswear, lying lazily on a bamboo lounge chair under an umbrella. She was wearing sunglasses, her hands were casually resting on the fishing rod, and her legs were crossed. She looked very comfortable. The pattern.

  Mr. Lu was pushed forward.

  Suddenly, the girl moved. She sat up straight and pulled up the fishing rod. Soon a fish weighing more than ten kilograms was pulled over.

  She picked it up casually, as if the fish had no weight. She threw it into the fishing net next to her, fiddled with the fishing line, and threw it out...

  A series of movements were smooth and skillful, and she looked like a veteran at first glance.

  Mr. Lu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Benefactor! It turns out it's you!"

  Shen Ruojing's loud voice made Shen Ruojing pause her hands slightly, turned around and saw an old man with bright eyes who asked the nurse to push the wheelchair to her quickly. In front of him, he was very enthusiastic.

  "..." Shen Ruojing was silent and asked, "Who are you?"

  "I am the person you saved in the hospital!" Mr. Lu moved his leg: "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to save my leg! "

  Only then did Shen Ruojing connect the old man who behaved in the hospital yesterday with the person in front of her. She said lightly "Oh": "So it's you?" "Yes, it's me!" Mr. Lu directly put his

  wheelchair Fixed next to her, "I'll fish, you like fishing too!"

  "Yeah."

  "Benefactor, um, are you married? I have a son..."

  Shen Ruojing immediately turned around and interrupted him: "My child is five years old."

  Over the years, Shen Ruojing has indeed made many elderly friends during his retirement. These people She has a wide range of hobbies, but one common characteristic is that she loves being a matchmaker. Every old person who just meets her will ask: "Do you have a boyfriend?" Shen Ruojing has long been immune to these things, and

  directly This sentence made Mr. Lu choke on the rest of his words.

  Mr. Lu: "...That's because my brat is unlucky. Otherwise, I would accept you as my goddaughter, right?" "

  Old Lu, don't take advantage of Xiao Shen!"

  The fishing friends next to him quit, and they all agreed with him. Shen Ruojing is "old brother" and "little sister", so why was he demoted a generation for nothing?

  Mr. Lu said very politely: "Then I will be your brother from now on! You will be my little sister! If anything happens, come to me and I will protect you!" The other

  old men said: "Tch, we have been with Xiao Shen for a long time. We have known each other for the past year, and I want to protect Xiao Shen and wait in the queue~" "

  I am different! Let me tell you, my son is somewhat powerful in Haicheng. If there is something he can't do, I will let him go to him. Brother..."

  After Mr. Lu said this, he took out his mobile phone and called Lu Cheng: "I will ask my son to come over and recognize my little aunt! Can you?" The others: "..."

  Mr.

  Lu dialed After calling Lu Cheng, he shouted directly: "You brat, come pick me up at the river! I'll introduce you to my new god-sister, your little aunt!" Lu Cheng was helpless: "Okay, sir

  . Wait, I'll be there soon."