181 - 190

Chapter 181 Recognition

  "Miracle doctor, the master is waiting for you. Go this way."

  Seeing Shen Ruojing's expression, the housekeeper hurriedly spoke, interrupting her gaze, and pointed in another direction.

  Shen Ruojing looked at Leng Ling again.

  In order to gain favor for Dugu Xiao, the housekeeper explained: "Miss Leng was unreasonable to you, and the master punished her. She deserved it. I wonder if Miss Shen is satisfied?" Shen Ruojing's fingertips tightened slightly, and a sudden feeling surged in her heart

  . Angry, she took out a breath after a while. She looked at the housekeeper coldly, her lips curled up slightly: "Satisfied."

  Housekeeper:?
  The miracle doctor is obviously smiling, but why does his back feel cold?
  The two of them went directly to Duguxiao's diagnosis and treatment room.

  The man was more well-behaved today and was already lying on the bed. He looked up when he heard the sound of the door opening. When he saw Shen Ruojing, his thin lips curled up slightly: "Miss Shen, I have to trouble you again." "It is the duty of a doctor to treat illnesses and save people."

  Shen

  Ruojing Opening the silver needle bag, thinking of Leng Ling's injuries outside, she pulled out the thickest needle again and pierced Dugu Xiao's head directly.

  This time, it was two points deeper than before.

  Dugu Xiao's body tensed uncontrollably due to pain, and he tightly grasped the corners of the quilt with both hands. However, the man was also hard-hearted. This pain was almost equivalent to the pain of a broken bone, so he remained silent.

  After all the needles on the other acupuncture points were inserted, Shen Ruojing sat lazily on the sofa by the window and stared outside. From this angle, he could just see Leng Ling.

  I don't know how long it took, but the housekeeper suddenly came in, took out his mobile phone and handed it to Dugu Xiao.

  Dugu Xiao had a head full of silver needles and looked a little ridiculous, like a hedgehog. After seeing the message on his phone, he sneered coldly: "Miss Shen's medical skills are indeed amazing."

  Shen Ruojing looked over in confusion.

  Even though Dugu Xiao was suppressing his headache, he still spoke in a calm and unhurried tone, "The verdict has just been pronounced on Chu Cimo's murder case." When

  Shen Ruojing heard this, she hurriedly took out her mobile phone.

  Sure enough, in the Haicheng incident, the hot search marked with the word "explosion" was the result of the trial of Yan Zihao's murder case.

  Relevant units directly issued a statement: Based on the autopsy results, it was determined that the deceased Yan Zihao died of an infectious disease and had nothing to do with the beating of the suspect Chu Cimo. Therefore, Chu Cimo was acquitted.

  Then, another trial result was announced: Chu Ci Mo Dou was found guilty of assault and was sentenced to five days of detention and a fine of five hundred yuan.

  The case was clear, and Chu Cimo was punished for beating someone at his door. However, since Chu Cimo had been detained as a suspect for five days, he was released directly, paid a fine, and left.

  Shen Ruojing was slightly surprised. She didn't expect that Team Cui would respond so quickly just after asking Ye Lu to send the autopsy results to Team Cui.

  But you can understand it if you think about it.

  After all, the virus on Yan Zihao's body is contagious. The sooner this case is handled, the sooner his body can be burned.

  But the following comments have already exploded:

  ——Infectious disease? really? Why haven't I heard about any small-scale infectious disease outbreaks somewhere recently?
  ——Ha, these days the rich second generation is getting away with more and more tricks!
  --infectious disease? Who believes it?

  ——I am so disappointed with the Chu Group now. There is clearly a video to prove it, but they can still say that it is a virus. Is this because they want to destroy the body quickly to destroy the evidence?

  ...

  ...

  Most people sympathize with the weak.

  My girlfriend has been deceived into marriage for many years, her children were also abused, and she beat her to death in a rage. If this kind of thing happened to ordinary people, the public would definitely understand it.

  But if this person is Chu Cimo and uses this method to escape guilt, then everyone will only suspect that this is a new trick used by the Chu Group to escape guilt.

  For a time, there was a lot of doubts on the Internet.

  Shen Ruojing never cared about this, and turned off the phone directly, looking at Dugu Xiao with a deep look: "Dugu Xiao, was it you who poisoned me?"

  Dugu Xiao raised his lips: "I said no, do you believe Miss Shen?"

  "I believe it ?" ."

  Shen Ruojing answered quickly: "But you should know who it is."

  She always thought that Dugu Xiao found someone to keep an eye on Yan Zihao in the middle of the night because he was sure that Chu Cimo would beat the person and then kill and frame him. But in fact, Dugu Xiao After Xiao's people filmed Chu Cimo beating someone, they continued filming for several hours until Yan Zihao died.

  How could Dugu Xiao be so sure that Chu Cimo would beat someone up in the middle of the night? And Yan Zihao will die?
  Now she suddenly understood that Dugu Xiao was not there to film Chu Cimo beating someone up, he was originally there to film Yan Zihao! He knew that Yan Zihao had been poisoned!
  Seeing that she reacted so quickly, Dugu Xiao didn't hide anything: "Well, there is an overseas organization that is not very obedient."

  So he took photos of the other party's evidence and cooperated with the relevant departments to directly eliminate the other party and eliminate dissidents.

  Shen Ruojing thought this through and said no more.

  For future cooperation, Dugu Xiao will definitely contact Captain Cui, and it will have nothing to do with her.

  At this time, there was a sudden uproar outside.

  She turned her head suddenly and saw that Leng Ling had fainted!
  She knelt on the ground with a sullen expression on her face. Shen Ruojing panicked and stood up suddenly.

  The housekeeper also came in: "Master, Miss Leng fainted again."

  And...

  Shen Ruojing frowned tightly and walked out directly: "I'll go take a look."

  Dugu Xiao was slightly confused when he saw her being so nervous, Leng Ling. , he wanted to follow him out for a look, but just as he was about to stand up, Shen Ruojing's cold voice came in: "You can't move now." "..." Duguxiao lay down and

  told the housekeeper: "Follow."

  " Yes, Master."

  Before Shen Ruojing could run to Leng Ling, the family doctor in the villa also arrived, and the two of them lifted Leng Ling and went directly into the room.

  Shen Ruojing followed several people.

  After entering the door, they crawled Leng Ling onto the bed and then cut open her top with scissors.

  With a "hiss" sound, her back was directly exposed in front of Shen Ruojing!

  There was no good skin on her entire back. The wounds were festering and the whip marks were intertwined. They were very serious. She was also in a high fever. The family doctor next to her was about to give her water.

  But Leng Ling woke up in a daze and felt someone holding her wrist, so she pushed the person away with force.

  Leng Ling's skills were the best, and no one could get close to her for a while.

  Seeing this situation, Shen Ruojing hurriedly stepped forward, grabbed Leng Ling's wrist, and finally approached her.

  Leng Ling still wanted to struggle, and said in a hoarse voice: "Shen Ruojing, I don't need you to save me! I'm going to kill you..."

  Seeing her like this, Shen Ruojing suddenly sighed, leaned into her ear and whispered: "Little Lengling, don't make trouble, it's me."

  One sentence made Lengling freeze on the spot.

  She looked at Shen Ruojing in shock and disbelief! ! !