551 - 560

Chapter 551

  Ji Wuyou looked at Shen Ruojing in panic, her eyes widened, and she stammered to explain: "Your Highness, I, she..." But she didn't know

  how to say the words.

  Jinina's hand holding the chopsticks only paused slightly, then she swallowed hard, and then spoke: "Wouyou, don't be afraid, Her Royal Highness has already seen through us..."

  She His tone was relaxed, and his whole person felt relaxed.

  Ji Wuyou was stunned: "What? When did Her Highness the Princess know?"

  Shen Ruojing looked at Ji Nina. She thought this person was more interesting, so when she heard this, she explained: "Yes, my maid found out , your mother and her mother are only enemies on the surface, but in fact they are just supporting each other behind the scenes to confuse the Mistress of the Ji family..."

  Ji Wuyou was stunned.

  Shen Ruojing added: "Besides, you begged me not to expose the affairs between Ji Nina and Yan Zihan. On the surface, you said you wanted to control her and threaten her mother, but in fact, you were just afraid that Ji Nina would be harmed... wasn't it?"

  Ji Wuyou said no more.

  Shen Ruojing sat opposite Jinina.

  Jinina waved to Ji Wuyou and said, "You go out first, I'll talk to Her Highness the Princess."

  Ji Wuyou glanced at her worriedly.

  Jinina grinned at him.

  Ji Wuyou then walked out the door.

  After the door was closed, Shen Ruojing looked at Ji Nina: "What is the purpose of Princess Ji being so cooperative with my father and I's plan?"

  After Shen Ruojing knew that Ji Wuyou and Ji Nina were not so hostile, she couldn't figure it out. She understood why Ji Wuyou lured her to Ji Nina's palace. It was not until Princess Luo died and Yan Zihan was dismissed that she vaguely felt that Ji Nina seemed to be targeting Princess Luo and Princess Yan.

  Later, Princess Luo died, and Shen Ruojing had been spreading rumors in the palace that the child in Shen Qianhui's belly was a boy, in order to force Princess Yan to take action, but Princess Yan was beaten by the Queen Mother Yan. Without Ji Nina, Princess Yan Maybe he will take action, but he will hesitate for a few months.

  But because of Ji Nina, Princess Yan asked her to take action and wanted to put all the blame on her. Ji Nina could actually refuse, just say she was afraid, or she could do it more covertly. , it's okay to pretend to fail.

  She doesn't have any strength herself, and because of her background, she can't compete for the position of queen, so Shen Ruojing really doesn't understand what Ji Nina's purpose is!
  Jinina lowered her head. She suddenly stood up and took off her clothes. Shen Ruojing was shocked when his eyes fell on her!

  Ji Nina was injured when she was tortured to extract a confession, but those injuries have healed and are not terrible.

  But outside of the wounds, whether it was on her arms, legs, back, or chest... there were small, round burn scars all over her body, densely packed all over her body! !
  Shen Ruojing's eyes widened.

  Even though she had seen various cruel scenes, she was still shocked by the injuries on Ji Nina's body.

  Ji Nina was unfazed and just said: "Your Highness, you grew up in China, so you have never heard of aristocratic schools, right? We have one in country A, and children from the three major families can study there, regardless of grade. , these injuries on my body were caused in school. For you in China, these should be regarded as... campus bullying." Shen Ruojing paused slightly: "Did Princess Yan and the others do it?"

  Ji

  Nina He nodded: "Princess Yan was the school belle of our school at that time. She and Yan Zihan were respected by everyone because of the Queen Mother, and no one dared to provoke them. The cigarette butts on my body were all caused by them, and Yan Zihan was even more... ...Bullying me..."

  Ji Nina lowered her head, clenching her fists tightly as if thinking of those humiliating days in the past: "At that time, I was only fifteen years old. I went home and told my father, but my father said that I She's just a concubine, it's not worth it to go to the Yan family to make trouble because of me... Later, I wanted to go and die, but when I stood on the tall building, I thought, what will my mother do if I die? And I'm not even afraid of death. What are you still afraid of?"

  Ji Nina smiled sadly at Shen Ruojing: "I dropped out of school later. I wanted to accumulate strength and then take revenge."

  Shen Ruojing frowned: "Then?"

  Ji Nina smiled bitterly: "Then I Only then did I realize how naive I was. How could I, a little concubine, have the ability to take revenge? And in those ten years, I figured it out. I wanted to let go of the past and start a new life. But Princess Luo didn't want the legitimate daughter of the Ji family

  . I was on an equal footing with her when I entered the palace, so I was sent into the palace with just a few moves.

  It was Princess Luo who pushed me into the abyss again!"

  Ji Nina's eyes showed a look of despair: "I thought Yan Yan The princesses will restrain themselves when they grow up, and Yan Zihan will also be afraid, but he didn't expect that their status in the palace is still very high, and I have become their toy! Yan Zihan has photos of me being humiliated when I was young, and he forced me I serve him for such a short time every time, but he still wants me to praise him for his greatness. It's really disgusting!"

  Jinina's body was trembling, "So, I want revenge! I have been waiting for an opportunity. , I didn't know that my opportunity had come until you and His Majesty the King came back!"

  Shen Ruojing spoke for her: "So, you deliberately let Ji Wuyou lure me over, and then you revealed my identity in front of Princess Luo that day, To show your kindness to Princess Luo, you were sure that Princess Luo would come to you and cry after my father left her palace, which just happened to break up her affair with Yan Zihan... You let me witness everything with my own eyes, in Luo After the princess died, I used my power to target Yan Zihan. Later, you guessed what my father and I were planning, so you assisted in giving the abortion pill... all of this was for revenge!" Ji Nina did not deny it: "Yes

  . "

  She looked at Shen Ruojing and kowtowed to her: "I know that using the power of Her Highness the Princess makes you uncomfortable. Ji Nina's life is for revenge. Now the big revenge has to be avenged. Her Highness the Princess wants to You can kill me no matter what! As for Wuyou, he was only willing to help me after I threatened his life, so please don't blame him."

  As soon as these words came out, Ji Wuyou rushed in and knelt on the ground: "Your Highness, my sister was forced and she was desperate! Please spare her life!" Shen Ruojing looked at the two of them and suddenly sighed

  . In a tone of voice, she looked at Ji Nina: "Do you want to go to China?"

  Ji Nina was stunned and raised her head in confusion: "China is the place that every woman in country A yearns for. Where men and women are equal, everyone is equal, there is no These discriminations...but I can't go...I'm so guilty, I can't go anywhere..."